A Month

No it's not a month later...

**Prim's Point of View**

I wake up on Justin's lap and I smile. I missed him so much. Yes, I know it wasn't even that long.

"Prim?"

I look up, "Hm?"

The doctor motions for me to follow him. I get up and scribble a note to Justin.

I follow the doctor out and he leads me into his office.

"Ok Prim, hear you go." he hands me a packet, "These are the things you can and can't do."

I look at them and some of them are stupid.

"We'll go over them at 11 I have to get to another patient. Bye dear!"

He leaves and I head back to my room. I open the door and Justin looks up from his phone.

He opens his arms, wide, and I lay down on him. I hug him tightly and he kisses my cheek.

"The doctor is coming in at 11 to tell me what I can and cannot do." I say.

"Ok, while you were gone your phone went off."

I go over to my phone and read the text.

Joseph: hey! hope you're feeling better, you don't have to stay because my uncle is coming to help my mom. thank you though for coming! hope you feel better soon.
Me: ok! I hope your mom feels better soon! thank you! bye Joseph

A couple minutes later the doctor comes in.

"Alright Prim, before we go over the packet do you have any questions?"

"Can I travel by a plane back to L.A?" I ask him.

"Yes, but your flight can't be longer than 8 hours for 1 month. Everything on this packet is a one month time limit." he says.

He starts to lift things off while I look at the packet.

•You can't do these for 1 month

-can't travel by air for more than 8 hours
-can't have sex
-can't exercise for an extended period of time

•••••••••

And so on. The list is like 3 pages. What am I? Three?

We leave the hospital, get our stuff from my aunt's, say goodbye, and leave.

**1 week later**

I get into the shower and start to wash my hair. I hum 'Mark My Words' to myself.

"My song is it?" Justin says poking his head in the shower.

He climbs into the shower and puts his arms around me. Justin locks his lips to mine and massages my waist.

He pulls me out of the shower and pins me against the wall. He kisses my neck and starts to bite my skin.

Justin pulls me to the bed and lays me down. He kisses me again.

"Justin, I can't have sex remember?" I say, seeing him by the condoms.

"Shit, for how long?"

"3 more weeks."

"That's torture."

************
Hey guys, book will be ending either at 100 chapters or a little after.

Probably only going to be 2 books, probably just smashing the 2 and 3 together.

Was this good? How'd you like it?

Any ideas?

Love you guys!

Much Love.

xoxo ~Cassie❤️