Hit

Here's your update! Enjoy!

**Prim's Point of View**

I walk upstairs and lay on Justin and I's bed. I turn on the tv and I put on SpongeBob. I go on Twitter and I decide to tweet something funny do Justin knows I'm ok.

@primslocum: @justinbieber just burnt vegetables can one of you help him?

I instantly get a text from Justin, a screenshot of my tweet.

Justin: seriously?
Me: yep I'm trying to watch SpongeBob bye
Justin: I'm coming up
Me: nooooooo
Justin: I'm coming up to shower.
Me: ok

A couple minutes later Justin comes up and showers and we head out to see Scooter.

**At Scooter's Office**

"K, Prim you are feeling 100% better, right?" Scooter asks me.

"Yes sir." I say.

He nods his head and looks at Justin, "We leave in about 7 days to go on tour. Do not kill yourself or do anything stupid, alright?"

We both nod our heads and we leave the office we head back into the car and drive out.

I turn on the radio when we get to an intersection. Which is weird because it's kinda on a cliff which is like 40 feet deep but still! 40 feet!

A million cars later we finally get a green light. Justin steps on the gas lightly and we go about 55 miles per hour.

**Justin's Point of View**

"JUDTIN WATCH OUT!" Prim yells.

I look to the right and see a car flying down the road not stoping. I try to move out of the way but it hits the front of my car.

We go spinning to the other side of the road and we stop. Right. On. The. Edge.

"J-Justin! I'm falling!" Prim yells.

I grab her hand, "I won't let you fall."

The guy that hit us comes running to the car.

"Oh my god. I just hit Justin Bieber's car. Holy shit! This will cost a lot of money."

"CALL THE FUCKING POLICE!" I scream.

He pulls out his phone. A couple minutes later of hanging "on the edge of glory" I hear sirens.

"Justin I'm scared." Prim says.

"It's ok I have you. I won't let you go. Don't look down." I say.

She starts to cry and I look at her. Her feet dangling out the window. I start to sing to try to calm her down.

"I used to believe, that we were burning on the edge of something beautiful-"

"Sir, what happened?" a police officer asks.

"I was driving and not paying attention. I had a red light but I kept going at 80 miles per hour. I hit Mr. Bieber and his girlfriends car and they went spinning off the road and now that happened." he points at us.

An ambulance shows up with 5 more police cars and 2 army trucks.

"Justin! I'm going to fall!" Prim screams.

"No you're not. I have you." I say.

She looks up at me and cries, "Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah. I won't give up, nah-nah-nah. Let me love you." I sing to her.

I see my phone go off and I can read it. Twitter, oh great.

@Mrs.Bieber_1994: @justinbieber car got hit him and his girlfriend dangling over 40 ft cliff. SEND HELLLLPPPP!

@bieberisbae29: help @justinbieber and @primslocum PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

I smile at my Beliebers, they care. I see a text from my mom.

Mom: heard about what happened I canceled my flight I'm coming to you. I don't know if you'll see this but I love you so much honey. Please be alright. I'm begging you hold on. Please be alright.

I finish reading the text and look up at an army man.

"Please get us out. If you can only get one of us take Prim not me." I say.

He nods his head and he carefully unlocks the doors and opens it. He attaches a wire to his car that has two harnesses on it.

"Put this on you and Prim. We are going to drive in reverse and hopefully get you out." he says.

I nod my head, "Justin, I'm really scared. I don't want to die. I want us to be ok. I love you too much to loose you." Prim says.

"We won't die. You have to put on a harness for me ok? I love you so much, you were the best thing to ever happen to me." I say.

I hand her the harness and she tries to put it on.

Suddenly the car makes a cracking noise.

"JUSTIN!" Prim yells.

"Don't worry. We're ok!" I say not knowing the truth.

Prim is almost in her harness and I'm in mine. The car starts to teeter and it falls off the cliff.

"JUSTIN! JUSTIN! HELP!"

************
Ok I might not update as often that much because I'm going back to school tomorrow but I will update I promise.

Was this good?

Please VOTE and COMMENT!

Thank you guys so much!

Love you all!
I promise to update! Look for them!

xoxo ~Cassie❤️