History

Ok so I'm skipping their date. Go ahead hate me if you want but how am I suppose to write it if I asked for ideas and none of you guys commented. I couldn't think of anything, so sorry but deal with it.

**Prim's Point of View**

It's my second day going back to school and I guess it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I just want to stay home with Justin though.

I finish showering and I go back into Justin and I's room in a robe. Today is college day and we are suppose to wear college gear. I only have a USC basketball shirt, so looks like that's what I'm wearing.

I grab my clothes and head to the bathroom to get changed. After I'm changed into my clothes I pull my hair into a ponytail.

(I know the shirt looks like a men's [probably is] but a girl can wear it {I probably would if I liked USC} just saying)

I walk downstairs and make myself breakfast. I walk upstairs, looking at my phone and I run into a hard chest. I look up and see Justin. I smile and he hugs me.

"I can always drive you to school, if you need or want me to." he says.

"Thanks but I can drive myself and you don't have to wake up early with me." I say.

"Yeah, I know but I wake up so I can see you before you leave." he says.

"I have I finish getting ready for school and can you drive and pick me up today? My cars battery is dead and a guys is coming at 4:00 to look at it."

Justin nods his head and goes downstairs to eat. I put on my makeup and grab my bag and go downstairs.

**Car Ride**

I sync my phone onto Bluetooth in Justin's car and look for the perfect song to play.

I start to play Let Me Love You, the song that Justin is featured in with DJ Snake.  (I love this song)

We arrive to school and I kiss Justin goodbye. I walk out of the car and I spot Mya.

I'm about to reach her when the most "popular" girl in the school stops me.

"Oh look everyone, Prim is back! From her really long break." Aliza says, "Where'd you go and who'd you kiss in the car?"

Honestly don't these people watch Ellen!!

"Where I went was none of your business and who I kisses was none of your business either." I say.

"Come on, everyone is dying to know!" she says.

"Just leave her alone!" a voice calls.

I spin around and see Bryan. He's been my friend since we were 3. I run up to him and he hugs me.

"Was is this guy?" a jock says.

"No - we - uh - no we are just friends." Bryan stumbles.

Aliza flips her hair and looks at me with a grin on her face, "I'll figure this out and when I do I'll expose you all over the school."

It's viral!!! How do they not know? Some people at my school can be dumbasses.

Me: people at my school are such dumbasses
Justin: how
Me: this girl, Aliza, saw us kiss in the car and so she asked me who I kissed. it's like no one knows THEY ARE SO STUPID.  anyways I have to go to history, second period, text you during lunch, love you bye
Justin: ok love you too beautiful

I walk into history class and look at what we are doing today

Today:
We will be taking a test on the Vietnam war and World War II

Each quiz is 20 multiple choice questions and you have 43 minutes

The only person who doesn't have to take the the test is Prim Slocum for being absent at the beginning of the lesson.

Prim you can:
read
go on any social media
text anyone

I DON'T CARE AS LONG AS YOU ARE QUIET

thank you
Ms. Darbus

I sit down in my seat and stars off into space while Ms. Darbus explains the rest directions.

When she is done I pull out my phone and text Justin.

Me: hi!!!
Justin: how are you texting me? I thought you were in history
Me: I am
Justin: then why are you texting me?
Me: I don't have to take the test
Justin: that's good at least
Me: I don't feel good
Justin: what's wrong?
Me: my stomach and throat hurt, I miss you and I want to come home
Justin: ask to go to the nurse and tell her/him that they can call my cellphone and I can pick you up
Me: I just asked I'm walking to the nurses and I can barley talk and swallow
Justin: tell the nurse to call me I'm going to pick you up
Me: ok

*********
I couldn't think of anything so I don't know if this is good it's probably boring and it probably sucked.

Chapter Question: do you like Let Me Love You?

Make sure to comment!!!!

follow me on Instagram @cassievancouver!!

VOTE and COMMENT!!!

Please comment ideas I don't have any right now... HELP!!!!

Love you guys!!!!

xoxo ~Cassie❤️