Let me Die

Thank you so much for over 2k reads here's your update! Super important authors note at the end please read it. Thanks!Enjoy!!

**Justin's Point of View**

I'm pulling into the driveway of my house and Prim is squirming trying to get out of er seatbelt.

"Prim, just cool it with the seatbelt." I say chuckling.

She finally gets out of the seatbelt and turns to me, "I don't feel good"

Prim quickly grabs my keys and runs to the front door. She unlocks it and I see her run to the bathroom.

I run after Prim and I see her throwing up in the toilet.

"I'm sorry." Prim says and she starts to cry.

"Baby, what are you sorry about? It's ok don't cry." I say wiping her tears.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she keeps mumbling.

"Prim, baby girl, what's wrong?" I ask now getting upset.

"I'm forgetting, I'm forgetting my parents, the tour, you" she says getting softer.

"It's ok, you'll be fine, lets go to the doctors."

"I can't, I can't go back there. They'll think I'm a baby and will get upset." she says crying harder.

"Prim, I'm upset because you won't go to the doctors." I say.

I pick Prim up and she starts to scream.

"Put me down! Leave me alone! Let me forget! Let me die!" she screams.

I set her down and look into her eyes, holding her shoulders.

"I'm not leaving you alone. I'm not letting you forget and most certainly I'm not letting you die." I say almost yelling.

**Prim's Point of View**

Justin picks me up and puts me in the backseat of his car. I take out my phone and text the two contacts I think of first.

To: Ellen and Scooter

Me: I'm forgetting again come to the hospital and don't let Justin stay behind to make sure I'm ok. Make him go on tour without me if need be. I'll be ok. Make sure he does his shows. Tell Justin I love him. Goodbye, xoxo Prim

To: Mom and Dad

Me: Goodbye, even though you weren't there for me I still want to say goodbye, xoxo your daughter Prim.

"Ok we are here" I look up at Justin and he gets out and picks me up.

"What the fuck! Just let me die. Let me be. Go on tour and forget me please. I'll just forget you." I say.

"I'm not forgetting you. I will never even if I tried for a second. I care too much about you. You make me smile everyday and I know everything will be alright when I'm with you. Hell no I'm not letting you die. I'm not letting you forget-" he stops and looks down, a tear running down his cheek, "Prim, I love you"

"I love you too" I say and he runs into the hospital.

I see Scooter and Ellen running in. I smile one last time, still crying, and the doors shut. I hear banging and screaming on the door and suddenly I don't. The doctors inject me with something and everything turns black.

********
Ok so I will be going out of my country tomorrow and the day after that I didn't want to say a weekday because depending on where you live it could be different.

So I will try to write as many chapters as I can tonight or while I'm in the car. No, I'm not driving don't worry.

If I can upload and post them I will if not then as soon as I'm home I will. So it might be a couple of days but look for new chapters.

Chapter Question: how would you react if your best friend/ boyfriend or girlfriend told you to let them die?

Love you guys!!!!!!!!

xoxo ~Cassie❤️