Hope, Hopefully, Fully?

Yay! Update! Sorry I've been busy with school and my sister wanted me to go shopping with her for her homecoming dress. And may I say she looks absolutely GORGEOUS! I wanted to stop at Forever 21 to see if they have the purpose tour sweatshirt I want and they said no. ahahsjshsjjddh. Anyways... ENJOY!!!!

**Prim's Point of View**

I shift to the left and feel the sun on my face. I open my eyes and see everything white, all around me.

I hear the door click open and clicking heels on the floor tiles.

"Ok you two up, up, up!" a nurse says.

I groan and turn over seeing Justin's bandaged leg I put my hand over my mouth. He smiles at me and I feel a tear trickle down my cheek.

I'm ok he mouths. The nurse reassures me and I nod. I look at my stomach and see bandages peeking out from my shirt.

"Ok, the doctor will look at you two today. Justin, you'll be first and Prim you'll be wheeled out for another doctor to check on her." the nurse says.

"NO! I want to be here with Justin!" I say.

"Prim, it's doctor orders." she says.

"Then I'll fight you until I can stay here. I'm not leaving Justin. I'll never leave him." I say.

Suddenly a doctor comes in the door.

"Justin! Let's have a look at that leg of yours!" he calls.

I'm guessing they pulled the glass out. I'm scared. The cut, it was huge. When I saw it I freaked out.

**Flashback**

I get into the car after Justin and I don't feel like buckling up. I don't and I look at Justin. I can see in his face, the pain.

I rest my head on his lap and he strokes my hair. I look at his leg and see red, thick, oozing blood pouring out of it. A bunch of glass shards implanted in it.

How can he not feel this? Id be freaking out. Wait, I am. I feel myself start to break down. Something just doesn't feel right.

"Justin, what's that on your leg?" I ask him.

He glances at me and his facial expression changes. I see his hand shaking as he looks down.

**End of Flashback**

"PRIM!" the another doctor yells.

"I'M SORRY, OK? IS THAT WHAT YOY WANT TI HEAR? I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE! I CAN'T DO THIS." I scream, "I AM NOT MENTAL SO DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! I NEED JUSTIN. NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND!"

Justin looks at me, shocked. I feel tears pouring down my cheeks and I wipe them away.

I start to mumble things and they all look at me. I turn over and decide to fall back asleep. None of the nurses or doctors say anything.

I hear the doctor talking but I can't make out what he's saying. A couple minutes later I fall asleep.

**Justin's Point of View**

I sit there, just in shock. Did they give Prim something? Why is she screaming? I would see her again after the doctor would've cheeked on her cut.

I know what Prim has gone through, not that many people do. I feel bad for her and I try my best to do everything and anything I can do to help her.

I hear her soft snores and I smile. She's the one that keeps me smiling, the one who gives me something to look forward too, and I love her.

"I-if you want I can move the beds together and put down the one bar. Do you guys can sleep by each other." the nurse asks.

"Um thanks but I'll ask Prim when she wakes up."

**Later That Evening**

Scooter shows up and looks at my bandaged leg.

"Justin?"

"Yeah" I mumble.

"I am not sure about your tour. We might have to reschedule some shows. But hopefully you'll be back up on your feet again." he says.

I nod my head. I just want to sleep. (I actually do but I want to give you guys an update) I wish this never happened.

**Prim's Point of View**

I wake up and a see Scooter sitting in a chair on his phone. He looks up and sees me awake. He smiles and gets up. sitting done in the chair beside my bed.

"Hey, how you feeling kiddo?" he asks.

"Ok, my cut kinda hurts. How's Justin?"

"He said he's doing pretty good his leg still hurts. He's sleeping right now but he told me to ask you something." he says snd pulls out his phone, "Ok so here's what it says: the nurse wanted to know if you guys wanted to move the beds together to make one big bed."

I quickly nod me head. I fully understand and I just want to be with Justin. This is hard seeing people who come in and care about Justin when I have no one.

The doctor comes in and glances at me and I groan.

"Prim, come on I need to fully examine your cut." he says.

What does he mean by fully?

************
Sorry for this super late update. I'm tired, school is tiring. Same with dress shopping I'm not really a dress person. Hope you liked this.

Was this good?

Leave comments I love your comments they make me smile so much!

Please VOTE and COMMENT!!

Love you guys so much!!!

xoxo ~Cassie❤️