Still

Ok so I'm trying to get this update done before I go to a waterpark.

**Prim's Point of View**

"Prim you know I'll protect and you know you can tell me anything" Justin says.

"I know-"

"Then why don't you come to me?"

"I don't know! Justin you don't understand what I went through!" I say louder.

"If you just tell me maybe I can help you!" he yells.

I run to my room and I fall on my bed, crying. I know Justin is just worried and is trying to help but I'm still petrified I guess.

I hear footsteps and I see Justin in the doorway. I bury my face into the pillow and I feel him sit down beside me.

"I'm sorry Prim I'm just worried about you." Justin says.

I flip over and look at him, "I'm fine just still a little shaken up."

"You aren't fine! You haven't been yourself lately!"

"I said I'm still a little shaken up. Justin I'll be fine though." I say.

I go over to him and sit on his lap. I hug him.

"I know your trying to help me but I just have to get better myself. I can't be forced to be myself if I'm not. I just need to do this by myself." I say.

"Ok, I'm sorry, I'll be downstairs. Come down when you're ready." he says.

I nod my head and I grab my phone and I get a text from an unknown number:

Unknown: once we're out we are coming for you
Me: I don't know who the fuck you are and I don't care just leave me alone

I block the number and I walk downstairs. I sit next to Justin who wraps his arm around me.

I know I have to get better and I must try. I feel scared inside though. I want to get better. I need to, what about Justin's tour? Our relationship? I need to get better. For Justin. I must, I have to, I'm determined.

***********
Hope you liked. I know it's short but I'm going to a waterpark so I just wanted to give y'all a short chapter.

Was it good?

Hope y'all have a good day!!!

Love you guys so much!!!

xoxo ~Cassie❤️