Parks

Enjoy guys. Thank you to KellerSalvatore and SM1L3_27 for nominating my book.

**Prim's Point of View**

Justin and I got released from the hospital a couple hours ago. When we got home Pattie flew back to her house and Meajor just decide to stay the night.

I sit on the couch with Justin and we look tweets he's been tagged in. Lots about us. For example;

therealmrsbieber_94: why was @justinbieber and @primbieber seen by the hospital? is everything ok?

Justin favorites the tweet and and retweets it saying we're find. Honestly I love my new username.

"So," Justin says turning towards me, "You want to go to this park?"

I look at the picture and smile. I nod my head and Justin yells to Meajor that we're leaving.

Justin takes out a set of keys I've never seen before. He smirks and I make a weird face at him.

"This is a surprise for you." he says.

We walk out into the garage and Justin clicks the unlock button. A white Range Rover lights up and I look at Justin.

"That's mine?" I ask excited.

"Mhm I got it just for you."

I hug and say thank you over and over again. I run to the car and open the door. On the seat is two dozen white roses with tag saying "love you forever and always ~Justin"  I smile and hold them in my arms.

"Come on, let's go to the park." Justin says.

I get in the car and drive to the park. I love this car. It's amazing. But not as amazing as Justin.

Once we get to the park I see my name written out on the sidewalk. I follow the line leading from it and I see another white rose.

follow the roses and you'll find me, turn around you won't see, use your car, find the map, lead to the trail where I'm at, once you're there, I'll be waiting, the clock ticks, I'm still hasty.

Oh what this boy comes up with.

**********
Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please leave some comments.

That paragraph before the last line took me two minutes to write.

what do you think Justin is up to?

NOT UPDATING UNTIL I GET 15 READS, 2 VOTES, AND 3 COMMENTS.

Love you all so very much.

Much Love.

xoxo ~Cassie❤️

p.s new chapter for my other book is up.

*not edited*