Final

Guys! This is the last chapter of the book. There will be a second. Thank you guys! PLEASE READ AUTHOR NOTE AT END!Enjoy!

**Prim's Point of View**

I get in the car with Mikey and we head back to condo. I try to think of possibilities of what will happen.

He probably just made me my favorite food. But I try to get Mikey to tell me.

"Please!" I whine, "Can you just tell me!"

"No! I promised Justin I wouldn't say anything."

Mikey makes a left turn onto the street the condo is on.

"Why can't I know?" I say.

"Ask that to Justin. I'm just doing my job." Mikey says.

I groan and rest my head back. Just ten more minutes and I'll find out.

I turn on the radio and try to find a good station. Nothing good comes on so I just turn it off and open my window.

I listen to the wind and the waves. We finally pull up to the house but I hesitate.

I don't know what's inside. Mikey comes up behind me and places a hand on my shoulder.

"Go on kid, you'll be alright."

I nod my head and slowly walk up the steps. I take a deep breath and put the doorknob in my hand.

I slowly twist it open and I step inside. I see a rose petal and I look around the corner. A path is laid out of them to our bedroom.

I follow the candle lit path into our room and I see Justin is a black suit

I follow the candle lit path into our room and I see Justin is a black suit. I walk over to him and he smiles at me.

"You know I think your perfect and there's nothing I'd want to change"

I nod my head.

"But I've decided I want to change something."

"What?" I ask.

He furrows around in his pocket and pulls out a box. He opens the lid and inside is a beautiful diamond ring.

"I want to change your last name to Bieber."

***********
I hope you liked the last chapter! I'm sad to be ending this book but a second one is coming soon.

To be completely honest with you guys I thought this book would get 5 views. I thought I would have had to delete it. But look at where it is now.

I hope this book gets more views and the second one too.

The second book will be up tonight or tomorrow it will just have the same book cover. It will probably be called "Texting Justin Bieber 2"

Thank you all who have been here from the beginning. And everyone who reads this basically.

I love updating for you guys and I love when you comment.

My work pays off and I like to make you guys happy.

I hope you have enjoyed this book.

Overall rating what did you think::::

Please comment and vote!

Forever and always with you.

Love you guys soooooo much!

Much Love.

Until next time.

xoxo ~Cassie❤️