Opportunity and Sound Check

Hope you guys enjoy! This is probably the second to last chapter.

**Prim's Point of View**

I wake up in a bed. I look over next to me and see Justin. I smile and glance around the room.

We must've landed last night, seeing the view from my room. I probably fell asleep and Justin carried me.

I sigh and climb over to Justin. I practically lay on top of him and press my face against him. I kiss his bare chest and close my eyes.

A hand comes in contact with my back and starts to rub it. I meet eye with Justin and he leans in to kiss me.

"Morning." he says in a raspy voice.

"Hi!"

"I hope you don't mind but some friends called last night and they're coming over." Justin says.

"Yeah, that's fine."

"You know Meajor."

"Yeah" I yawn, "I'm going to get a shower. If you want you can join."

Justin smirks and I playfully roll my playfully. I stretch and walk into the bathroom.

I turn on the water and strip off my dress from yesterday. I get in the shower and start to rinse my hair.

Justin comes in a couple seconds later. I still feel like I'm on the plane though, and that's not good.

"You ok?"

I look up and meet his eyes, "Yeah, just feel a little sick to my stomach."

He wraps his arms around my and I rest my head on his warm body. He starts to sing lightly and rocks is back and fowarth.

He finishes the song and we get out of the shower. I put on some leggings and a crop top.

I quickly dry my hair and put on some makeup. I walk out of the room and I see Justin and two figures.

"Prim!" one calls.

"Meajor!"

I give him a big hug and I turn and look the the other guy.

Wait is this real? I can't believe it! DJ Snake is standing right in front of me!

"Hi, I'm–"

He gets cut off by Justin, "She probably already knows."

I nod my head and they laugh. They go and sit down in the living space while I grab a water bottle.

I go over by Justin and he pulls me onto his lap. Of course I get a wedgie. I sit there uncomfortable for a couple minutes and I just can't take it anymore.

It'd look weird if I got up, went to the bathroom, and came back in like 30 seconds. I try and wiggle my butt and get my wedgie out but it doesn't work.

I look around and notice Meajor and DJ Snake are watching some car show. I wiggle my butt faster and Justin puts his hands on my waist.

"Stop it babe!" he whispers.

"But I have a wedgie!" I protest.

"Ok well then deal with it." he says.

"Can I go to the bathroom and fix it?" I try to ask.

"No."

"Why?"

Instantly I feel his boner on the side of my leg. My eyes go wide and I stare at him. I try to get off his lap and he pulls me back on it.