Champagne

Enjoy!

**Prim's Point of View**

I wake up and look down at my rings. I smile admire them. I rest my head back on Justin's arm and lay on my back, thinking of everything.

Justin turns over and whispers in my ear, "Good morning babe."

I smile and hug his waist. My words come out muffled by Justin's chest. We get up and put on some new clothes for today.

I lay on the back on the bed and go on Twitter. I search through new tweets and I see one of my laying on the bed right now with the caption: my baby said yes❤️

I look up at Justin and he smiles. All of the sudden the door bursts and Meajor come in.

"YEAHH! WOO!" he yells spraying us with champagne.

He spins around and I get covered and the disgusting liquid.

"Meajor! Stop!" I yell.

He stops and holds the bottle in his hands. The champagne splashes up in his face and I laugh at him.

"How'd you get in here?" Justin asks.

"Mikey."

Meajor leaves the room and I get shambles out of my sticky clothes. Justin's arms snake around my waist and he lifts me up.

"I got you a present baby!" Justin says.

He spins my around so I'm facing him. I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhm, you'll love it."

He sets me down on the bed and wraps one of his t-shirts around my eyes. I hear him unzipping the suitcase and pulling out something.

"Hole out your hands."

I do as what Justin says and I feel him place some paper in my hand. I pull of the blindfold and see the large words written on the blue slip of paper: WALT DISNEY WORLD

"Are you serious? We're going to Disney!" I ask.

Justin nods his head I give him a big hug. We here a knock on the door.

"Hey! It's Meajor! You two love birds better get dressed up. Scooter invited us to a party for you two."

I strip off my clothes once again.

"Justin, I don't have any other dresses to wear! I only have my red one which is dirty." I say.

"Don't worry I brought you one."

He hands me a mint green dress and a white pair of vans. I smile at him and quickly put on the dress.

I keep my hair in its natural waves and I do my makeup

I keep my hair in its natural waves and I do my makeup. I grab my phone and wipe the screen off.

I try to turn it on but it won't work. I frantically run out of the room, leaving the door open, with Justin still half naked.

I run to the cabinet and search for rice. Damn it, no rice. I groan.

"Meajor! Get your fucking ass in here." I yell.

"Yeah?" he says coming in the kitchen.

"Your freaking champagne ruined my phone!" I yell.

"I'll buy you a new one! I'll get you a 7 if you want, I don't care!"

Justin comes in wearing a black suit. Damn he looks fine. Just saying!

"What's going on?"

"Meajor's stupid champagne got on my phone and now it won't turn on" I say.

"I'll buy you a 7!"

I groan and just walk out the door. I sit on the steps and Evan walks up.

"Hey!" he says.

"Hey." I say quietly.

"What's wrong?"

"Uh, my fiancés friend got his champagne all over my phone and it won't work now." I say, "I just needed to cool off."

"Fiancé?"

I nod my head and smile. The door open and I stand up.

"I better go, bye Evan."

He walks off.

"Who was that?" Justin asks.

"Evan, he offered me the modeling job." I say.

I knew Justin got jealous, but he's my fiancé why would I do that?

"Oh, ok well let's go."

He walks towards me and slaps my butt. I jump a little and he laughs. I fix my dress and walk to the car.

*******
More updates coming.

Love you!

Much Love.

xoxo ~Cassie❤️