Flying

Hope you like this update it will probably be short so I'll hopefully update again! Enjoy!

**Justin's Point of View**

"Prim!" I call.

"I'm up here!" I hear her call.

I walk up the steps and go into her room. I see her laying on her bed texting someone.

"Um I need to tell you something." I say walking over to her bed and I sit down.

She nods her head, "We are leaving today. We are going back to L.A because I have an interview with Ellen tomorrow."

"Ok that's fine let me just pack up my things. What time is our flight?" she asks.

"6:30 so start packing up beautiful." I say and kiss her on cheek and walk out.

**5:30**

I walk back into Prim's room to tell her we have to leave.

I see her with Jaxon and Jazzy.

"Why do you have to leave?" Jazzy mumbles.

"Because your brother and I are going back so he can get to his interview with Ellen. But I'll see you soon."

"But we'll miss you" Jaxon says.

They both giver her a hug since they won't be coming with us to the airport.

"Prim we have to go, bye Jaxon, bye Jazzy" the both say bye and hug me.

I grab Prim's hand and we walk downstairs to go to the rental car.

**6:30**

"Flight B5 to L.A boarding A 1-30."

Prim and I get up and walk over to our spot. I look behind me and see Prim 10 spaces away from me.

I board the plane and walk to an aisle with two seats and sit down waiting for Prim.

A couple minutes later Prim comes and sits down with me and she falls asleep with her head in my shoulder.

****

"We will landing be landing in 10 minutes please turn off all electronics, fasten your seat belts, and stay seated. Thank you!"

I let Prim stay asleep and I rest my head on top of hers. What would I do with out her?

***********
Yay! Update 1 hopefully I can get update two which will probably be a longer chapter. I love Ellen! No I'm not a lesbian...

Chapter Question: what should Ellen ask Justin?

Thanks you all so much!!! Love you guys!!!😘

Please VOTE and COMMENT!!!

Love you!!!!!

xoxo ~Cassie❤️