"That would look gorgeous on you," Sam says from behind me as she does my hair. She begins to pull the side of my hair up and I look back at Paige as she does her work.

"I always thought AJ was a little Harley, but you've got the blonde, the wildness and you've got eyes for only one guy. Not to mention you actually can pull off heels and booty shorts," Paige places a finger on her bottom lip, looking into the distance as she thinks.

"What's with you and Harley Quinn?" I question, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I don't know, I just see a resemblance of her in you. Oh, and look at your hair!"

Sam turns my head to the side towards the mirror on the table and I burst into a fit of chuckles as I see she has put my hair in pigtails. My fingers come up and play with the ends, twirling strands around my index finger.

"It is pretty cute, but I am not going out to the ring like this," I laugh and give Sam a smile through the mirror. She chuckles and turns my head back around, just as I catch sight of Seth making his way down the hall in our direction, his head in his phone.

"Puddin'!" I yell and my arms fly out, making grabby motions with my hands. Seth's head snaps up as Paige and Sam burst out laughing at my outburst.

Seth lightly smiles as he see's me, glancing down to his phone before locking it and shoving it in his pocket. "Hey," he simply says and stops next to my chair.

My hands fall down and a frown settles on my face. "Just 'hey'? No hug when I put my arms out for one?"

He shrugs and glances to the girls watching us. "Sorry. Didn't wanna ruin your hair."

I roll my eyes and put my head down as I examine my finger nails. Sam begins to pull the rubber bands out from the pigtails. "No need to worry about that. We were just joking around with Marly-Paige and I."

"Are you okay?" Paige asks and I look up to see she's squinting at Seth, her hands on the arm rest of her chair.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"Cause you're being weird," I mumble and place my chin on my fist as I lean my elbow on the arm rest. Sam gives my shoulder a reassuring squeeze from behind.

"How am I being weird? I didn't do anything."

Looking up slowly, a frown is on my lips as my eyes meet Seth's. "You've been on your phone a lot today. Are you talking to someone?"

"Yeah," he shrugs and looks down at his shoes. "Just a friend. We're catching up, I guess."

I lick my lips and glance back down to my nails again. "Guess I can catch up with my friends too," I mutter.

"What?"

"What?" I'm quick to say and I snap my head back up, as if I hadn't mumbled anything. Seth looks down at me with pursed lips.

"Well, I'm gonna go get ready. See you later," he reaches out and gives my hand a squeeze before pulling away and walking off.

A frown etches further on my face and I see Paige get up from her chair, her feet stopping in front of my chair. With her finger, she tilts my head up and her thumb releases the crease on my forehead from frowning.