"You can't control when you get your period, babe. You know that shit just pops out like King Kong and takes your ovaries with it."

A whine comes through the phone, making me smirk. As I have her on speaker, a couple superstars pass by and give me strange glances, to which I simply wink at them and nod.

"Okay, stop. My stomach is starting to hurt just thinking about the pain I have to go through."

"You, and every other female currently on this Earth."

"Bitch, I gotta let you go now. I've gotta order my Chinese food before I forget. Jack's eating at my parents tonight so I've got Chinese take out calling my name!"

"Chinese sounds really good right now," I grumble and pull my knees up to my chest as I lean back against the wall.

"Tell lover boy to get off his ass and get you some."

Seth pops up in front of me as she says it and I give him a wide smile, biting my tongue to keep from laughing. "What am I getting?" He asks Scarlett.

There's silence for a few seconds before her sharp tongue speaks. "You, Mr-Steal-My-Wife, better get off your ass and buy your girlfriend some damn Chinese food. I'm certainly not buying her any and I'm not having any sent to her. I don't share when it comes to this time of month. Nuh uh. So, you go order her some Chinese food and she's gonna let me know what she got. Do I make myself clear?"

Seth glances from my phone to me and back. "She could've just told me she wanted Chinese food. You don't have to go all ape shit on me, Scar."

"Don't 'Scar' me, Rollins buddy. Okay? This is not the time of the month you wanna be getting smart with me. Don't always expect Marly to tell you when she wants food. She always gets this kind of face when she wants food, you gotta pay attention. When she's pregnant, are you going to be prepared for what she's going to ask for? Nope. Cause you don't know her face. If you aren't gonna be ready for cravings to hit during the pregnancy, how you gonna tend to her now, huh? Question of the day, mother fucker."

There's a long beep after she's finished and I look at my screen with my eyebrows raised to see she hung up. Chuckling to myself, I lock my phone and slide off the crate, landing on my feet in front of Seth.

His eyebrows are raised and he's looking at me with wide eyes. "I've never heard her act like that. I can't imagine what she looks like when she's mad."

I shrug my shoulders. "Mother Nature is calling her name."

Seth cringes and slaps his hands over his ears. "I don't need to know about her personal life!"

"If you know about my personal life, you know about her's," I clap him on the back, beginning to walk away. "Now, about that Chinese food."

~~~

"I was thinking about dying my hair soon," I say to Paige and glance up from my phone to look at her as the hair stylist messes with my hair, doing whatever she wants.

"What color you plan on getting? I like your blonde. You should go platinum," Paige says and grins. "You'll be the Harley Quinn of the company."

I chuckle and give a slight shake of my head. "I was thinking a light brown with highlights, maybe. Platinum blonde would look pretty cute."