Prologue

Lucy's Pov, 

My name is Lucy Celestail Heartfilla. I'm age 20 and Im a Nobel. I came from a rich Nobel family. Everyone knew the head of the Heartfilla house hold was known as The Queen's Guard Dog. That's because my family, for years had done what the Queen and her family wanted. If they wanted some smugglers wiped from the earth without a trace we would take care of it. When I was 15 years old my mother and father were murdered before my eyes in someone dressed in a white suit. I couldn't remember their face.

Me and my younger sister Michelle Star Heartfilla were taken away. Put in cages and were made to travel around like slaves. We was whipped, beaten and made to think our lifes meant nothing. The fact was that was partly true. Soon my sister and I were brought to a dark cult hideout with other children much younger than I. I seemed to of been the oldest. They picked children from youngest first and brought to them to a pedestal. They forced them down as they begged to go home to their families. They tried to beg.

They begged more than, they fought. Men wearing black robes and black crow masks where holding us down. I saw people sitting in seats wearing white crow masks watching. Laughing at how weak us children were. They made me sick. I wanted them to suffer. One of the men in black stabbed the children with a golden dagger. Their blood went everywhere, as they was stabbed the blood went flying at some of us children and as it leaked from their bodies down the pedestal to the cold white ground.

Staining the white marble flooring. They opened the cage me and Michelle was in, grabbing my younger sister. I tried fighting them, I tried to save the last of my family. I was overpowered. They took her. They dragged her to the pedestal, placing her on it. She begged to be with me, begged that she could say goodbye. My eyes were watering as I was shaking. I watched as they stabbed her in the chest, dragging the blade down to her gut. "MICHELLE" I screamed with tears going down my cheeks. The people watching just laughed.

I heard many saying how Michelle's body parts would sell for good money. "N-no more..... Someone..... Please" I whispered shaking more. I heard that someone planned for me and Michelle to be here. That I had to be dealt with some special way. I wasn't going to let them have their way. I had to fight. Soon I was the last child left in the cage. They opened the door of my cage and grabbed my arms. I struggled, fighting back. "LET ME GO" I screamed getting one arm free to punch another man around the face.

As he landed on the around more grabbed me, dragging me onto the pedestal. "Mark the child" one of the people ordered. He had a deep male voice. I was scared for my life. I had to get out. I had to fight this. Soon they grabbed a marker they would use on cows and horses. They thought I was some low life farm animal. That's what they thought about all of the children before. As their slaughter. Soon there was great pain and heat placed on my back as I felt a mark being placed there. I held back a scream, kicking someone around the face.

Soon everything was black. I was floating around fire. D-did I die? I then remembered the stories my mother told me. How people got offered to make deals with demons. "What is your wish?" a males voice asked as I was shocked. The stories were true. I took a deep breath. "To make who ever killed my family pay, to make them suffer" I nearly shouted back to the voice as I heard a childish chuckle. "Do you wish to make a contract?" the voice then asked as I felt pain on my right hand. "I do" I then replied with no emotion.

Soon a glowing mark showed on my hand. I looked down to see a mark grow in my skin. It was painless but it soon glowed red. "Then we have a contract, my name is Natsu Dragneel" the voice then echoed as I was back on that pedestal. W-was that a dream. "W-what is this mark?" i heard the deep mans voice again as they was holding my right hand. It wasn't a dream. I struggled at first but then remembered the stories. "NATSU THIS IS AN ORDER, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM" I screamed as I felt the power from my hand.

"Yes, My Lady" I heard Natsu's voice echo around the room as I was let go. I had barley any clothes on, just rags over the parts I wanted hidden. I turned my head to see a man with pink hair and onyx eyes killing the men who were holding me down with just one hit. I knew the price. I remembered it. They grant my wish for my soul..... That is a price that I would gladly do. They was all going to pay..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Everyone!

I have been thinking for awhile about making this book.

My two favourite anime's turned into one.

Fairy Tail & Black Butler.....

But one small twist love.......

Anyway's please comment what you think so far!

~Red