Rule The City (Oswald)

For: -voidvaleska 😈❤️

"Don't you know that Cats can get burnt easily?!" You smirked slightly at the now clearly panicking Selina Kyle standing in front of you and a very amused Bridget shooting out fire this way and that way, making you smile a tad from the mere chaos

Needless to say, you felt kind of bad for the Cat. You could see her and Bridget are friends apparently. And of course with Hugo's mind melting experiments, it's caused poor Bridget to completely forget everything. You held your gun up as Bridget smiled at you, seeming happy to have some back up as you just nodded your head, watching Selina closely.

"Woah! I've seemed to make a wrong turn here." Your head whipped around to the now open door of this little room, a mixture of relief and panic coursing through you that someone could find that out and come and get you guys, locking you away again.

But your eyes were met with the one and only Oswald Cobblepot, the man you've heard so many things about. His eyes locked with yours, a spark of interest seeming to come to his eyes, a little smile appearing.

"Hello friends. Now I'm all up for a good fight. But I'd say this place is going to fall apart at any given time. So I think you might want to leave." He started to walk towards you with that same smile upon his lips, his wobble causing you to smirk slightly. It's actually kind of cute you thought.

"Well Mr. Cobblepot, it would appear you may be right. But thankfully, I've got my trusty gun. Nobody will mess with me. Nobody...." His smile suddenly turned into a smirk as you noted Bridget and Selina running from the room entirely, leaving you alone with Oswald.

"I can see you're a leader. Wonderful. Now how about working with me...?" You smirked a little at his little happy face, pretty flattered that the one and only Oswald Cobblepot wants you to work with him. You both could rule Gotham.