"Alright guys, Claire stays in the car because she's got an injured arm," Harry started explaining the plan from the passenger's seat. He ran a hand through his long hair before turning to look at me, Zayn sitting in the back seats and Louis and Chris at the very back. "I told her to stay but being the stubborn woman she is she didn't want to." he added, causing Louis and Liam to laugh loudly.

"So, here's how it goes today, if we fall on zombies - which is definitely going to happen - Louis and Zayn, you guys stay at the back, covering me and the Jeep, Chris and Liam. Stay in the circle as always. Once we clear a path, Louis and Zayn jump on and Claire brings the Jeep to us. This is how it's going to go evert time we have to face the walking dead so we don't have to deal with any accidents or even worse situations." he clarified, moving his hands in the air. "Any questions?"

"Yes," Louis said, raising his hand.

Harry sighed. "Go on."

"Why don't we just drop bombs and clear a path?" he said in a way as if Harry was stupid.

"Because we will need the bombs for when we reach the borders. The amount of zombies there is countless." Harry answered in a way as if it's obvious, which it is.

"Smart ass." Louis mocked, causing everyone to laugh.

"Please be extra careful at the borders. It's really dangerous, Zayn and Chris know how it is." Harry said.

"Yeah, those zombies are kicking off, it's hella crazy, man." Zayn huffed, bringing one leg on the seat.

"Exactly. So don't break the circle and cover each other's backs. I don't want any losses today." Harry stated, voixe laced with worry. "We're gonna make it."

"I don't have a bottle but cheers!" Louis claimed, rasing his fist in the air, causing everyone to laugh again.

"This trip takes at least 7 hours, there are backbags behind the last seats with food, clothes, drinks and a few medications." Harry informed.

"Thank God Niall isn't coming with us, that fucker would've wasted all of them in five minutes." Louis joked, causing us to laugh again.

I was really glad Louis was coming along, because he always manages to cheer everyone up. I looked outside the window and brought my legs on the seat, getting comfortable. Once the tall destroyed buildings of the city came to view, nerves kicked off. The place were I lost all my family. Blood and dead bodies layed on the ground as we passed by.

Once we passed by the street my sister had died at, I looked down at my hands. My stomach twisted awfully. I think Liam noticed me grimacing through the mirror but I didn't care. I wanted to puke for a moment. I hated this city with all my might.

Two hours later, the sky had grown darker and some streetlights weren't working, making this trip even more dangerous than it already was. We all knew we were going to reach the borders around 1 or 2 in the morning, and that meant shit was about to go down.

"Man you good?" Harry asked Liam, who was on the wheel.

"Yeah, thanks, lad." Liam assured easily.

"We'll switch once you feel like sleeping, alright?" Harry said, making my heart warm.

"Okay." Liam agreed.

"Anyone hungry?" Louis asked, reaching behind his seat for the backbags.

"Aye," Zayn said, holding out his hand.

"Me too," Chris said.

"I want something to drink." I said, looking back at Louis, who opened the backbag on his lap.