They own the streets for a reason

"She's kidding, right?" The boy on the chair asked to the boy fiddling with his phone.

"She seemed pretty serious to me." He muttered. "She just wants to go for one, not all seven."

"You don't just go for one of them. Not unless you want your insides ripped out." The boy on the chair shook his head. "I think she is a little bit overheard head this time. You didn't try to talk her out of it whatsoever?"

"Like I could." The other boy scoffed. "And she has a pretty good plan, it could work."

"Alright, well, who is the one she wants?"

"The Golden Maknae."

The boy choked on his spit. "Okay, now you're kidding. She is going after him? That's arguably more dangerous than going after the leader. She's going to get her face pounded in."

"I told you, she has a pretty good plan. It could work." He was only half invested in the conversation with the paranoid boy. "Why are you so antsy anyway? It's not like any of this is going to affect you."

"You must be stupid if you are not at all worried. The last time a gang tried to kidnap one of them, they all died in a different way. Some were beaten to death, others were shot, some were drugged and then some were just plain blown up. You don't mess with BTS, they own the streets for a reason."

"I don't know what's going through her brain, man. But she is head strong about this, there is no talking her out of it."

"Alright, so let's say whatever plan she has works and she get's the boy, and let's pretend she finds a way to keep him without the others ripping her skull off and throw it off the roof, they have friends. And not just other dangerous gangs, because they do have that, not to mention EXO, the killer heist crew, but they have the new ones. The assassin's. She might be good, but I don't think even she could beat the Hyena in a fist fight."

"Why are you telling me all this?" The boy tried to focus on his phone. "I don't give a shit, go tell her."

The boy on the chair stuck his tongue out at the other, pushing off the chair.

Fine, i'll tell her myself.

Noooo Jungkookie ruuuunn! Don't worry it's fine.