“Really?” I opened my eyes to look at the side of his face. He kept his eyes closed and a calm expression.

“Yes. Better end it soon as possible than drag it and seem like a dick for hiding it from them.”

“Right.”

“Watch Louis slap my ass once I say it.” He cackled, making me laugh loudly.

“You think?” I shifted my body to my elbow to look down at him.

“Definitely happening.“ he grinned and opened his wild green eyes to look up at me.

I laughed again, just imagining it seemed funny. “I wish I can record it!” I joked, making him snicker.

“He's always tried to make me pull a girl, neck on with her or something, like, every time we had to wash the dishes, he would tell me to hit on one of the cooks,” he explained, making me giggle. “I did get with a few girls, to be honest,” he said, making my eyes to widen. My stomach tightened. “But it was just a one night thing, nothing else.” he added and looked up at the ceiling. “It didn't mean anything.”

I was glad he was telling me all of these things and not hiding them like he did with that Casey thing but the fact that it was about him with other girls made me feel sick. However, it felt good seeing the cold Harry slowly melting and showing off his secrets. We're together after all.

“How many?” I cocked a brow, curiosity taking the best out of me.

He looked at me, shocked before shrugging. ”Uh..Don't know..around..” he furrowed his brows in thought.

“20?”

“No,” he chuckled.

“Less?”

“No.” he bit his lower lip, a cheeky grin on his face. He knew exactly how many, but he wanted me to guess. That little fucker.

My stomach tightened even more. “50?”

“No.”

“70?” I asked slowly, my body feeling stiff now.

“No.” he tried to hold back a laugh, but my body was slowly being poured with anger.

“100?” I asked through clenched teeth and I gripped a tight fistful of the blanket.

“Plus 20.” he said, a cheeky smirk plastered on his face. My jaw touched the floor and the shock that hit me that moment was like a truck. I stare at him in disbelief but I knew that it was the truth. Harry the leader and definitely the most attractive in this hideout, no doubt girls wouldn't fall for him.

“Are you kidding me?” I asked in shock. He had banged half of the population in this building.

“Seven months in here, what did you expect?” he said, proud laced in his voice.

“Did you even let the rest of the boys have a chance?” I asked, my eyes still wide.

“I did. Me and Zayn had the most girls, then Louis and Jake follows.” He laughed, sounding kinda like a jerk and confident. “Niall even had lots of ladies following him in his room at nights.”

“So you're telling me, that most of the girls in this place, have already slept with you,” I stated slowly, my heart now building up walls.

“Calm down, Claire, it was nothing important, just a hook up.” he shrugged, his hand running down my back smoothly, sending chills down my spine.

“Just a hook up?” I repeated and sat up, giving him a weird look. “Man, you hooked up with half the girls' population in this building!” I claimed, making him laugh.