We walked and played around the beach. He would try and shove me into the water, but I would hold onto dear life and pull him with me. After a good few laughs, we headed to his parents place and watch a movie with his sisters. As we watched the movie, I kept looking at Zayn. He was truly amazing, I didn't deserve him but I had him and now it was my job to keep him and respect him. I was grateful I had him. Now I have to move on and make the best of my life.

During the last movie we saw, Zayn's phone started ringing. He stands up "Michael is face timing me." I gasp "Answer it!" I stand on the couch, hovering Zayn. On the screen Michael is there, with Liam. Liam's awake, looks drowsy but awake. Zayn laughs "Hey man!" suddenly Liam starts crying "I can hear you! I can hear you! I almost forgot how you sounded like." Zayn tears up, coughing "It's good to have you back man." Liam then looks at me "Emma! Talk!" I laugh "Hey Liam." He sobs "Oh my God, you have such a beautiful voice. I can't believe I missed it." I start to cry "Liam listen to me, you didn't miss anything. You heard me with your heart and that's enough." Michael then puts the screen on his face, Zayn laughs "I thought crying was for pussy's?" Michael laughs "leave me alone asshole." Zayn laughs "I'm glad bro, everything went fine. If I were there, I would give you a manly hug." I sigh "You guys are so gay." Michael coughs "Emma, shut up." I stick out my tongue.

Zayn and I made daily visit at the hospital. Liam was improving drastically. His girlfriend was there, everyday, helping him, supporting him. Sometimes Ashton and Arlene would stop by. Since they got married, they haven't really been around. I guess we all knew they were still in the honey moon phase.

Zayn would be in my house a lot, he would also try and win over my mom but she really didn't budge much. Harry and Sharron left a while back, so it was mostly just Zayn, Nat and me.

It was the end of the summer; I had actually moved on, I was fine. Luke leaving hadn't crossed my mind in months. Now I had to leave with my mother tomorrow back to California. I really been avoiding the conversation with Zayn for the longest but we had to talk. As he helped me pack some stuff, I sighed "you know Zayn, you could date while I'm gone." He chokes on his gum "What?!" I laugh, putting down my jeans "I'm kidding." He rolls his eyes "not funny!" I sit on my bed "you know we won't be able to talk much, only on the weekends. Its morning here, night over there." He smiles, kneeling before me "We're going to make this work okay; we are going to find ways. Okay but never forget that I Love you."

I really didn't want to leave him, it broke my heart but I had to. First I hated leaving my home in California and now I hate leaving this home here.

Zayn was going to sleep over so we settled to watch a movie in my room. I ran down stairs to grab some chips when I saw Natalie sitting on the counter, sad. I sigh "hey, what's wrong?" she looks up at me "How did you do it?" I click my tongue, I walk to her, patting her knee "Nat, don't worry. Listen just make friends at the school and be friends with mine. Look they're family, just like Harry and Sharron okay; you can always count on them and Zayn. Zayn will always be there for you okay. Oh and Michael. Listen I'm not pressuring you or anything but Michael likes you. You should give him a chance. You'll be fine. Oh look after dad." She smiles, jumping off of the counter "Thanks. And sorry I couldn't drop you guys off at the airport. School starts at 9." I laugh "it's fine and go get some sleep."

The next morning, my mom woke us up at seven. We ate some breakfast, dropped off Natalie at school and then went to the Airport. We waited patiently for an hour until we heard our flight getting ready for passengers to step aboard. I look at my dad "I'm going to miss you dad." He hugs me "It's okay, were going to see each other soon okay." Then my mom hugs him, tells him something but I ignore them and start kissing Zayn's cheek "I Love you, I love you, I love you!" he holds me tight "Call you on Friday night okay." I sigh "Can't wait for Friday!" my mom grabs her stuff, starts walking away. I pick up my suit case and follow her. I turn back, blowing kisses at them. They return the gesture.

On board, I was depressed. I didn't want to go back and spend six months with my mom. Though I was happy I was going to see my family back home. Niall! I forgot about him. Anyways, it isn't a big deal; Natalie told me he has a girlfriend now.

The taxi drops us off. My big beautiful home. I forgot how it looked like. Granted I forgot everything. I already gotten used to the chilly morning, the British accents, the smell of tea and honey. Here, it was always hot and humid, smell of the ocean, tan people walking around.

I open the house door, dropping the bags on the floor and yell "Vicky! Vicky you here!?" suddenly my big white and black dog runs to me, jumping on me, licking my face. I giggle, drop on the floor and pat my Vicky. My mom comes in, dropping her stuff too "Emma, she has missed you like you have no idea, she slept in your room for months." I coo her "I'm so sorry baby, I didn't want to leave you." My mom coughs "I'm gonna go take a shower, I'm jet lagged. Tomorrow you start school okay, go get ready." I stand up "come one Vic, let's go to my room." I grab my stuff and run to my room.

The next morning I wake up yelling to my grandmother screaming in my ear "Nana! That's not funny!" She laughs, pulling me into a hug "come on, get ready. The food's ready." She leaves, laughing through the halls. I look down at Vicky in her bed "That woman is crazy." Vicky raises her eye brows, sighing. I laugh, throwing myself back on bed.

Down the hall, I hear a bunch of chatter, I turn into the kitchen and my entire family is crapped in there. Everyone yells for my return, I stand in shock, looking at my mom. She had the same expression on her face.

My mom got us out of there in one piece. She dropped me off at school, telling me she was going to pick me after school. I close the door and walk back into my old school. I roam the halls, looking for harry or Sharron. Suddenly a familiar voice echoes "Emma?" I close my eyes; I open them again and turn around "Hey Niall." He laughs, hugging me "You're back!" I try to sound excited like him "I'm back." He hands me his paper "Do I have you for any classes?" I grin a bit, looking down. It was unbelievable; I had him for four of my classes. My luck is horrible "Yeah, you do. Listen, see you later, I need to find Sharron." He smile sand walks away.

Once I found her, we walked to class. Everyone was surprised to see me, asking for Natalie. Everyone made me feel welcomed back. I just had to breathe and let this week pass by until Friday. I was anticipating his call.

Finally Friday came. My mom picked me up fromschool, I took Vicky to the beach for a bit, watched some T.V. then it turned11, I sat by the phone, waiting for it to ring. 30 minutes passed and itfinally rang. I lift it quickly, answering it "Hello?" Zayn yells "Hello? Babe?"I yell into the phone "Zayn? Can youhear me?" he yells over "No, notreally, step outside for a clear connection." I frown, how is being outsideimprove the connection but I do it anyways. As I turn the knob to the frontdoor, the line hangs up. I fly the door open, I look down at my phone "What?" suddenly he tell me "I thought you'd like to talk in person." Idrop the phone, run into his chest and hug him "Zayn!? What are you doing here!?"