Javi looked down at her hands but she couldn't help trying to catch a peek at the muscles. After something like what had happened earlier, she felt all worked up and needed a good workout. She almost chuckled, thinking that if she went too close to him it would not be the type of workout she was used to.

Javi immediately blushed at the thought.

"Oh my god, what's wrong with me?" She muttered, shaking her head- why was she even thinking of those things?

Jack poked his head out from the restroom.

"Did you say something?" He asked.

"No, nothing." Javi said, looking away.

Jack frowned, shaking his head and disappearing behind the door. He pictured his lunch with Dee. He'd wondered if Javi would wander back in on her own but after a while he'd decided to go looking for her and Dee had not been too happy about it.

She'd insisted that he stay a while longer, that Javi would be fine on her own. Jack didn't doubt it. Javi could probably handle anything the city threw at her- he smiled imagining the fool who confused her for a helpless damsel... who would have known that was exactly the case he would find himself with?

And she'd done well, the most damage with the least amount of effort. He was glad he arrived at that time, or she might have not held herself back when it came to dealing with those boys. with a shake of the head, he jumped in the shower- thinking the next few weeks would definitely not be boring.

A while later, a freshly showered Javi stood staring at the dresses she brought, running her hands over them and trying to decide what to wear. It was daunting- trying to figure out what was appropriate, this wasn't her thing.

"What's wrong?" Jack said in his usual droll.

"I'm drawing a blank." Javi said. "This world is completely foreign to me and I have no idea what to do."

"Don't be so dramatic- here." He said, picking up a dress and handing it to her. She turned to look at him with a lifted brow as she took it, before staring at it with a confused expression.

"Are you sure it's not a bit much?" Javi said, looking it over.

"No, and more than likely we'll be going to the casino after and there is a dress code." He said, returning to his shirt.

Javi sighed- as if it hadn't been annoying enough wearing dresses every day since they got to Europe... but with this one, it might be completely impossible to hide her gun.

"Okay." She muttered moving to lay out over the bed.

Jack watched her for a second as she buttoned up the sleeves of his shirt and then his eyes widened as she began to dress, as usual out in the open.

Damn it- that girl had no shame. He turned away as she dropped the robe she'd been wearing with only her underwear underneath. Could it be possible that even after what almost happened the other night she still didn't get it?

"I'm going downstairs to get a drink at the bar- I'll wait for you there." He said grabbing his tie and blazer.

Javi turned to speak to him- she didn't know where the bar was but he had already left.

"Okay..." She said with a shrug, staring at the dress as if it was an enemy. "I don't like you and I'm sure you don't like me but tonight... We have to become one. I swear if you embarrass me in anyway, you fly out the window and into the sea."

Then she waited as if she expected the dress to answer before she chuckled and walked away.

----

Jack sat at the bar with Max Sharp, a British business man and Monaco favorite personality who he met here many years before- when he was still quite young. Tonight, they were dining with a politician who liked to travel incognito in order to cover his many indiscretions. Max was a part of "in" crowd and popular withe the politician who tonight called himself just "Phillip."

It was important to Jack to have dinner with Phillip as he would give them entry into the right private rooms at the Monte Carlo casino. One of the most sure ways to accomplish this? A pretty woman, which is where he was hoping Javi would be able to pull a few punches. It was true that she was travelling as his wife which would make her all the more desirable to this man, given his reputation, and would mean he was more likely to give up information about the man he was really here to see.

He'd gone over this with Javi several times before they left but she always seem unconvinced that she would be able to charm him, especially when she had never before even tried something like that.

He tried not to laugh when he thought of her sitting at her table in her apartment, reading article after article regarding the art of flirtation, when realistically all she had to do was wear the right dress and act shy.

He looked at his watch now with a frown- she had been too long. It was getting late and if they didn't leave soon, they would be late for dinner and it was less likely they'd get the invitation he wanted.

"Relax, I'm sure your little wife will be along soon." Max said with a grin, taking a puff of a cigar. "I'm surprised to see you return with a wife, Miguel."

"Me too." Jack replied, shaking his head.

"You always seemed like the kind who would never settle down." Max continued and Jack smirked.

"Does this necessarily mean I'm settling down?" Jack answered, making Max laugh.

"No, I suppose not. So, tell me about her." Max replied. Jack frowned.

"She's a pain in my ass." Jack answered, immediately regretting but Max laughed again, taking it as a joke.

"If I know you she's a voluptuous dark haired beauty..." Max said and Jack shook his head.

"No, actually, she's a petite blonde bombshell." Jack said, describing her physically best she could. Max raised a brow, staring in the distance.

"Blondes have certainly never been your type but if she's anything like that one, I can certainly understand." Max said. Jack frowned, turning in the direction Max was looking where Javi was standing, looking for him in the crowd.

"Oh dear." Max said, catching the look on Jack's face and smiling. "That is her, isn't it?"

Jack then smiled, shaking his head.

"Yes, and as usual, she seems quite lost without me." Jack said, "Come one."

Javi hadn't been too pleased about the dress- yes, she had tried it on when she bought it bu tit was one thing to wear something in a dressing room and quite another to wear it in front of people. It wasn't so much the fit of the dress, not the lace top with the extremely low cut V neck on the front and back, nor the way the cinched waist was tight against her, now the skirt which fluttered as she moved. She could even deal with the fact that the skirt was so short she might as well be naked... it was the fact that she was in a cocktail dress, something so far from her personality that she didn't feel like herself.

And even though the dress was black, she would have given her left arm to be able to wear the black on black... she'd never be able to ride a bike in this... or the heels. When she was done getting dressed, it had taken her a lot o f courage and practice to make sure she didn't feel completely out of place or she knew she would look completely out of place.

Then she'd slapped on some red lipstick and wished herself luck, apprehensive as to what Jack would think of it all.