"But you wanted so many kids... I wanted to give them to you." She said. Matteo nodded.

"True- I'm not saying it wouldn't be wonderful to see you have a dozen healthy babies but if I'm honest, I'm already a little jealous of that kid." He said, making her laugh.

"You are not." She said playfully but he kissed her again.

"Don't cry, Vivi- when this is over, we'll finally take that vacation and I'll spend the rest of our lives reminding you how perfect you are." He said, leaning in and kissing her again and again.

----

"Mr. Cabot, Nice to see you." Javi said, trying to ease the tension by reaching out her hand. Of course, Andre Cabot did not just shaking it, instead he brought it to his lips.

Jack suddenly stuck out his own hand, forcing Andre to let go of Javi's when he would have lingered.

"Good to see you." Jack said, waiting for Andre to shake it, which he did with a lift of his brow.

"Same. Are you two heading out for a bite?" Andre asked.

"Yes, we were hoping to have a nice romantic dinner." Jack responded, his tone clearly warning him to back off.

"Of course, and You know, my cafe is serving dinner at this time. We are one of the best and most romantic spots in Nice." Andre said. "Won't you come by?"

"Well, we were going to walk for a bit and see what we find." Jack said.

"That sounds lovely." Javi said, turning to Jack. "Maybe we should try it, honey?"

Jack glared at her and she smiled, finding the scenario amusing.

"Please, We are the best." Andre said. "Just down that way. I'll be waiting."

When Andre had walked out the door, Jack turned about to face Javi.

"What the hell was that?" He asked angrily.

"I'm famished and he says it's the best. Why should we walk around idly when there's food nearby?" Javi asked, trying to contain a laugh. It was obvious that Jack did not like Andre. '

"I suppose you enjoy the attention he gives you... typical." Jack said, taking her hand and practically dragging her along. Javi chuckled.

"Sure, I am a woman after all." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Is that you're type?" Jack asked, as they crossed the street.

"I don't think I have a type." She said, thinking it over.

"Sure you do- you like them suave, dark hair and dark eyes, look good in a suit... like Matteo, right?" He said, making her eyes widen. She looked down, blushing lightly.

Jack was quiet- he hand't expected to be right.

"Wow. Okay- well, the man is married, happily married." Jack said, slightly annoyed by the revelation. Javi laughed.

"I know and she's great. Besides, you're wrong." She said nervously as they approached the cafe. "I'm not interested in Matteo that way."

"You sure fooled me." Jack said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh my god, you don't think... Matteo doesn't think..." Javi asked, feeling mortified as they were seated.

"Probably. He's a very astute man." Jack said.

"That's so embarrassing." She said, turning red.

"Why, it's not true?" He said with a grin. Javi shot him a death glare but she didn't respond. She only shook her head and looked down at the menu they were offered. Jack watched her, it was obvious he had hit a sore spot. He'd suspected this, that Javi might have developed a crush on Matteo but he didn't really think it was a thing. Now as he watched her, trying to make sense of the menu, he was annoyed.