The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 17-Three Notches

Okay my lovely readers here is chapter 17! 

I need some good feedback on this one because I have never writen a fight scene before and I have NO CLUE if I did well at all. 

SO PLEASE.... 

VOTE!!! 

COMMENT!!!

AND....... 

FAN!!!!  

THIS IS NOT YET EDITED! 

The shock on Will’s face quickly diminished leaving a cocky smirk in its wake. 

Yeah keep smiling asshole.  

“I accept.” He said loudly for everyone to hear. The crowd moved away from him as one, gathering in a circle, giving enough space for us to fight. Their expressions still masks of astonishment.

I moved for the stairs, only to be stopped by a rough hand gripped tightly on my arm.

“Don’t do this Casee.” Seth hissed the worry in his eyes evident. 

“No I have to go this. If I am going to help take down my father’s Pack we need for your Pack to respect me enough to listen and believe what I tell them. Besides the challenge has been accepted, if I back out now I would be considered the lowest in this Pack. That is something I will never be again.” My voice hardened up thinking of the abuse from my Pack.

“She is right son. Even if I tell them the Pack will have no respect for her unless she proves herself.” Charles said stepping up to us.

Seth still didn’t look happy about this, neither was I really, but he lost the fight in his eyes telling me he was giving it up. “Fine, but if he goes for the kill I am stepping in. I am after all still responsible for your safety.” He growled out.

I nodded not saying anything and turned on my heel back to the stairs, only this time no one stopped me.

The Pack parted for me like the Red Sea, closing back up behind me as I passed. Soon I was in the ring facing a smug looking will. He really does think that I’m a weak human girl, well he’s in for a surprise when he finds out that I was telling the truth the whole time. I was fully trained to take down Alphas quickly and effectively, this would be nothing.

“Before the challenge commences,” Charles said loud enough for us all to hear, “I will set some rules. This is a dominance fight, there will be no death, and the winner will be the last one left conscious or pinned for a full ten seconds and will be acknowledge as the more dominate taking the status of your opponent if they are of higher rake. You will fight in human form will only your bodies, no weapons. Defilement of the rules will result in an automatic forfeit. Do you understand?” He gave us both a hard stare as we nodded.

“Then face each other and begin!” The Alpha yelled.

I turned and looked at will, that stupid smirk still pasted across his face.

“I’m going to enjoy beating the crap out of you.” He said flexing his hands in and out of fist before cracking his knuckles trying to act tough.

“And I’m going to enjoy knocking that ego down a few notches.” I met his smirk with one of my own. “But enough talk, let’s get this over with.”

     “Yes lets.” He hissed before moving in quickly, striking out towards my head.

The world slowed down into slow motion as his fist soared at me. I side-stepped easily latching onto his muscled forearm, using his overextended stance to pull him down at the same time I brought my knee up straight into his stomach.   

The air rushed out of his lungs in a huff. I let go and danced away putting distances between us as he sank to the ground. He landed on a crouch dragging in ragged breathes. He recovered quickly rising up to his feet and turned back to me, smug smirk long gone.

“One notch.” I said.

That seemed to piss him off more than he already was. He lunged at me, faster this time, taking me to the ground before I could dodge out of the way. We hit hard, crashing to the hard dirt packed ground. The back of my head smashed down making me see stars. I pushed the dizziness away forcibly clearing my vision to see knuckles collide with my temple. My head was snapped to the side by the sheer force of the punch and I felt blood trickle down to my cheek.

I had to get him off me and fast. I bucked my hips hoping to throw him off but he held fast digging his knees into my hip bones where he pressed his weight on me. The next punch landed in my rips and I heard a blood chilling snap before blinding pain pulsed itself through my body. I bit my lip, drawing blood, to hold in the scream pushing against my lips.

“Come on bitch, scream!” Will taunted this time sending a hit to my stomach.

My body convulsed, arching up as I struggles to suck in air. But I stayed silent, blood trickling down my chin as my teeth cut through the skin of my lip. I tried to push the pain away. I will heal. I chanted in my head. The pain doesn’t matter winning does! 

A new fire rushed my blood stream, numbing the agony to a dull thrum that I didn’t acknowledge. With new found strength I struck out hard and fast with my right hand; driving my straight fingers into the soft spot behind the jar, underneath the ear, effectively rupturing his right ear drum. Next I brought both my hands up and clapped them hard over both his ears, adding ringing to his left and probable extreme agony to his right.

He slopped over and off of my, disoriented and racked my mind shattering pain. I rolled over to my feet, the pain trying to come forth to the front of my mind but I pushed it back.

“Two notches.” I whisper not even knowing if he can hear me, or anything for that matter.

He was trying to bring himself up to his hands and knees using the hand that wasn’t pressed against his right ear, which was dripping blood. He swayed from side to side not being able to balance himself with his ears ringing like they were.

I thought about simply pinning him for the ten seconds required but that would be too easy, I needed to end this with a bang. I needed every one here to know, without a doubt that I had wolf blood in my veins.

I took a few steppes running start and kicked him so hard in the side of the face that he flew up off the ground and into the crowd. All moved out of the way as he crashed to the ground. A kick like that would have certainty killed a human, but Will was a were he would survive and be fully healed in a few days.

I walked to where his bulky form lay unmoving. Bending down I pushed him over to lie on his back. He eyes fluttered as he worked to stay conscious, one eye opened enough for him to see me leaning over him. His eyes widened the truth in his own pain telling him exactly what I was and that I was no liar.

“Three notches.” I said this time loud enough for everyone to hear, just as Will’s eyes rolled back into his head and he was plunged into unconsciousness.

“Congratulations Casee and welcome to the ranks of the North Western Pack."