The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 9-Word of the Werewolf

Ok I am SO SORRY!!!!! I know you must all hate me for not uploading for like 3 weeks but my computer is dying so I can only use my moms and she uses it a lot too so I don't get a lot of time but i hope this chapter is good for all of you loving fans! 

Vote

Comment XD

FAN!!!  

Not edited so PLEASE dont yell at me for spelling, grammer, ect!

When I awoke again I was alone in the save room, and cold without Seth beside me with his blazing heat. I sat up in bed and stretched toward the sky hearing several of my vertebras pop. The sun was shining through the window, quick I found out was also werewolf proof, in my face, and I loved the feeling of its warm caress. I felt good this morning, strange because I wasn’t a morning person at all, but yet I felt like I would do anything today. It also felt god knowing that I had no nightmares last night, a first ever since Joecee’s death five years ago.

I jumped out of bed feeling my stomach growl like a garbage disposal. Another thing I shared with the full-blooded werewolves, their appetite. I almost skipped to the door and unlocked the few locks that Seth must have done when he left after waking up. Thank God he didn’t lock the handprint scanner because I would have starved by the time they found me, my tummy agreed with the statement by letting out another roar.     

I yanked the heavy vault door open, and it was freaking heavy! I swear sweat also popped up on my forehead as I pried that sucker open. Finally, I made my way to the hall. I looked to the left and to the right, feeling somewhat weird and out of place walking through the halls alone without Seth. Plus the fact that the last time I stepped out this door I was nearly attacked by a raging werewolf; ah fond memories. 

I inched quietly down the hall, sticking to the hall like it was my life support, keeping my eyes and ears alert for any signs of another attack. Maybe I was paranoid, maybe not, either way I wasn’t letting anyone sneak up on me if possible. I kept inching my way down the longest hallway in history, toward the kitchen when the smell of food hit me like a ton of bricks.  

Instantly forgetting about killer werewolves, I ran nearly at a sprint to the kitchen. I didn’t see anyone in the hallway or the living room as I ran past. They were probably all stuffing their faces full of the delicious food that I could almost taste in the air. God I hope they saved a least a little for me. If not I guess I wouldn’t be a big deal, I had gone days without eating a crumb before.

I slowed as I reached the stained glass doors. By the time I placed my hand on the doorknob I could distinctly pick out the smell of bacon and a few other things that made my taste buds scream with joy knowing that soon those delicious smells will soon be taste upon my tongue.

In my haste I throw the door open and rushed through the doorway, only to find that there was a wall right inside that they must have made in the wee hours of the morning because I think I would have remember something as significant as a wall inside the kitchen doorway.   

The impact landed my right on my ass, and completely confused, until I looked up to find not a wall but Seth? No this made no sense. It took me a second before I realize that this guy wasn’t Seth, his hair was a cleaner cut where Seth’s was shaggy and in need of a trim. He was also dressed in a crisp pressed white button up shirt, black slacks, and shinny dress shoes. I had a feeling it would be harder then pulling teeth to get Seth into something like that.

“I’m so sorry I didn’t see you there! Are you..ok?” He ended it sounding confused as he looked down at me, eyebrows scrunched. “And may I ask who the fuck are you and why are you in my house?” Well obviously no one thought to fill him in.