The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 7-Going to Bed

hey guys here is Chapter 7 YAY!! 

Vote

Comment 

Fan 

Pretty Please??? 

Not edited so dont yell at me for spelling please!! 

We wrapped up pretty quickly and Alpha Charles excused, more like ordered, us from his office where he stayed looking deep in thought behind his desk. 

I was being lead by Seth, Jack, and Brian, past the room where I slept, towards the other end of this mile long hallway full of twist an turns. Once again, I could smell food drifting its mouth-watering aroma through the air. As if finally unknotting itself from its cramped position, my stomach grows like an angry bear.

All three wolves heard of course and turned to look at me; Seth with amusement dancing in this grey orbs and the twins, as always, stone faced.

  “Would you like to go and get something to eat? Then we can go retrieve your belongings.” Seth suggested. Food was defiantly the place to start and hopefully soon before my stomach ate its self.

“Well I haven’t eaten for three days and have been living off an I.V, so of course I want something to eat and some coffee too as it seems I won’t be getting back to sleep any time soon.” I snapped, back to my nasty attitude. I know all these guys have done is help me, but I grew up hating werewolves to hell and back then to heaven for them to be banished and sent back to hell. So my hatred ran deep and I wasn’t even sure if I wanted to let these wolves in. I didn’t even know what to make of Seth and all the weird feelings I keep getting from his touch, currently electricity was shooting up my air and I was holding back the shivers from running down my back. All I knew was that if I had to be stuck with anyone in this unfamiliar place, were I was basically a prisoner, then it would be Seth; and right now I didn’t know if that was a good or a bad thing.   

Seth didn’t react to my snarkiness like I expected him too. He stared at me for a minute like he was trying to find the reason behind my resentment, then he nodded, pulling on my hand and continued down the hall the aroma of food getting stronger with each step we took.

We finally rounded one last corner and the infinite hallway ended! I could see a large archway open up to a huge living room with dark couches that I guessed were leather and a plasma screen T.V on the opposite side of the wall from where I was. There was a basketball game playing and several guys sprawled across the room shouting at the T.V like the players could really hear them. That stopped as soon as they caught sight of me. I could feel their eyes looking me up and down as Seth lead me a set of beautifully stained glass doors that he opened to reveal a kitchen that in my opinion made the living room look like a closet. 

Inside were several females and even a male or two looking like they were cleaning from the evenings meal. But I thought it had to be almost the middle of the night by now? I mean it was pitch dark outside and the moon was high in the sky, maybe they were just night owls? Or night wolves? Either way it had to be late by now. 

Like in the living room when they noticed our arrival they all stopped and stared at me. Did I have something on my face? I reached up to run my fingers through my honey brown hair but was met with angry snarls and knots reminding me I had just finished being thrown around a room like a chew toy. No pun intended. I groaned mentally to myself, I’m not a totally girly girl but seriously every girls got her standards and right now mine were not being met. Oh well not much I can do about this before I get my hands on a brush and hopefully a hot shower.

“Is there something you need Seth honey?” An older women asked finally breaking the awkward silence.

“Yes, is there any left overs from dinner Aunt Amy?” Seth said. So she was his Aunt, I could kind of see it in the way she smiled at him when she nodded yes and went to prepare a plate for me. She seemed like a kind soul, a rare find, just like Seth.