Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Avery's POV

I bring my lips back to hers as my hand slowly make its way down her stomach.

Just as I'm about to gain what I've been craving for so long, she grabs my wrist before my hand can go any further.

I release a groan into her mouth. Why is she doing this to me?! Did she change her mind?

I pull back and look at her. "What's with you and grabbing my wrist?"

She gives me that sexy smirk of hers and the next thing I know I'm on my back and she's straddling my hips. She leans down towards my ear and gently nibbles on the lobe before bringing her lips next to it. "I want to go first!" she whispers seductively, making me release a moan, before she recaptures my lips.

She starts kissing me, painstakingly slow and it is quite literally going to kill me. She has no idea what she does to me.

I grab her hips and start slowly moving my hand between her legs to get back to what I was doing just a moment ago. But once again before my hand can reach its destination she grabs my wrist. She pulls back from me and pins my hands above my head in both of hers as she leans her forehead against mine.

"If you promise to behave and keep your hands to yourself, I'll let go," she whispers against my lips causing me to release another moan before she starts slowly kissing me again.

I swear this woman will be the death of me. She refuses to give me any control, and normally that would freak me out, like really freak me out. I hate giving people total control over me, I've never even let Adrianna have complete control. I've always had to feel like I maintained some power, but when I'm with Mia, for some reason I don't seem to have a problem relinquishing all of it.

I just wish she wasn't trying to kill me by going so slowly.

Her hands let go of my wrists and move behind my back and unclasp my bra quickly removes it before she puts my hands back above my head and holds them there with one hand. The other starts slowly making its way down my chest and starts massaging my breast as she starts Kissing her way down my jaw and to my neck. She makes sure to gently bite that one spot she must know by now drives me insane.

Her lips attach themselves to my breast and she gently takes my nipple between her teeth and bites it before she starts sucking.

A string of moans escape my lips as my hips arch into her, and then I suddenly feel her detach her lips from my breast and remove her hand from the other. I open my eyes to see her looking at me with a smile on her face. "You're so beautiful Avery," she whispers and I smile just before her lips are once more on mine. She slowly kisses as she brings her free hand up to cup my face. She keeps kissing me at an incredibly slow pace, refusing to deepen it, and it's driving me crazy with sexual frustration.

I love the way she's kissing me, it's so tender and passionate, and I seriously never could tire of her lips on mine. I love the taste of them, the feel of them. They're so soft and fit and move so well with my own. Normally I would be more than happy to kiss her all day, but the last time I was touched by someone was the night I met her. So to say I'm sexually frustrated would be an understatement. If she keeps this up she will kill me, that I'm completely sure of.

I moan and arch my hips into hers, begging for more, praying she'll take the hint. But she doesn't so I arch my hips into once more and she lets out a nearly silent laugh that tickles my lips. "Someone's a little eager," she mumbles against my lips. All I can do is moan in response, and she lets out another small laugh, but seems to finally get the hint.