Chapter 5

Authors Note: I intended to wait 'til tomorrow to upload this chapter. But seeing as I'm currently on spring break and I have a midterm I need to study for, I clearly thought my time yesterday would be better spent writing all day. So I was able to write a few new chapters and decided on just posting this today.

Warning: If you don't want to read a long sex scene feel free to skip over this chapter, you won't miss anything important.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter ;)

Chapter 5

When we get to Mia's apartment building she's searching through her purse for her keys. So I decide to send my brother Evan a quick text telling not to wait up for me and that I most likely won't be home 'til late. He replies almost immediately after with a 'Kay' and say that he expects the 'non-graphic' details about my night when I get home.

I don't reply back, I just smile as I put my phone back in the pocket of my jeans and direct my attention back to Mia.

She's still having a hard time finding her keys in her purse. Why do most woman feel the need to carry so much stuff with them? I mean seriously! All I need is my phone, some cash and a credit card, my car keys, and Chapstick; I don't ever carry anything I can't fit in the pockets of my jeans. 

Growing impatient, I walk up behind her as she's still looking through her purse, trying to find the damn keys. I move her hair to the side and gently nibble on her ear and in return I get a breathy moan. Clearly she likes that.

I honestly had trouble keeping my hands off her in the car and all this waiting is killing me. The whole way here it was getting to the point where if we didn't get to her apartment soon, I was going to pull over and take her right there in my car on the side of the freeway.

She moans again and I leave her ear and slowly kiss my way down her neck, gently biting every now and then.

She moans once again and I decide that I'm just going to take her up against the wall in the hallway, praying that none of her neighbors decide to leave their apartments for the rest of the night. But soon after I make that decision I hear the jingling of keys.

"You're going to have to stop doing that, so I can open the door," she barely manages to moan out.

I look over her shoulder and see that she seems to be having a hard time trying to unlock the door, and I smile against her neck. I don't really want to stop, but I step back and away from her so she can finally open the door. Once it's unlocked she holds it open for me.

I walk past her, lightly brushing my hand against her ass in the process and receiving another moan in return. I smirk as I walk fully into her apartment. When she flips on the lights I quickly take note of the room I'm in, and there isn't much in it. It's actually a quite modest apartment, especially when compared to my own.

I take notice of the black couch sitting in the middle of the room I'm in, bringing me to the obvious conclusion that this is the living room.  A TV sits on a chest of drawers against the wall that's facing the couch and a coffee table between the two. She has what appears to be a few family pictures on the wall and that's just about it in the ways of decor. I see a kitchen to my left, and it looks like just about any other kitchen, fridge, stove, etcetera, etcetera. The last thing I notice before she regains my attention is a small hallway containing two doors.

"You want something to drink?" I hear her ask. I stop looking around her apartment and turn around to face her.

I shake my head and let out a small laugh, a playful smirk on my lips. "I'm not thirsty," I say stalking towards her and pushing her against the door as she puts her hands on my hips.