Chapter Twenty-Four Cheater Cheater Fist Eater

Start from the beginning

He shook his head again,"It was nothing Kendall."

I narrowed my eyes slightly." Louis if you don't tell me. I'm going to wait till you get well and, then I'm going to beat you till your sick again." I threatened, as I inched closer to him.

"Fine I'll tell you just don't bite my head off, love." I smiled as he looked at me.

"Well when I went down to the kitchen I thought I saw Liam and Trent kissing." He laughed.

"Yeah you must have been hallucinating." I lied, with a straight face. If Liam wasn't ready to come out, then why was he making out everywhere. Lying wasn't never one of my strong points.

"Its kind of funny when you think about it. Because Liam doesn't like guys, he hasn't told us other wise." I smiled in agreement, going along with him."Then he already has a girl friend."

My smile quickly turned into a frown, and I found myself clenching the bed sheets."I didn't know that Liam had a girl friend." My smile was forced.

"Yeah her names Danielle , she's pretty and nice." He replied with a grin. I gritted my teeth together. He was so oblivious to the fact that I was angry."They got into a huge fight before we left though."

He kept talking but everything he said just made me angrier. Louis stopped talking for a brief moment. He looked at me."Are you okay Kendall?"

I stood up, the sheets were still clenched tightly in my hands."I'm going to go get you some more water." I spoke slowly.

"But I have a full cup." He replied, holding the cup up. I grinned, then took the cup from him. Then I walked towards the open window, and tossed the water with the cup out of it.

"Now you need water." I smiled. Louis stared at me like I had just grown three heads. He didn't say anything as I walked out of the room. I'm going to kill Liam.

When I find him I'm going to give him a piece of my mind. How dare he string Trent along like that. Knowing he had a girl friend back home that was probably missing him. What if Louis had a girlfriend back home.

God men are such dogs. In an rage fueled fury I stomped through the house. He had to be in here somewhere. The living room. When I walked in the living room I noticed that the guys had put the furniture back.

None of the boys except for Harry noticed me standing in the living room. Liam and Trent were sitting on the couch talking. While Niall and Andrew were arm wrestling. Zayn was sleeping in the arm chair.Harry on the other hand was glaring at me.

"Liam can I talk to you for a minute." It can out more as a demand than a request.

"Is everything okay Kendall." Andrew asked, as Niall pushed his arm down. I nodded, as I forced a smile. Andrew's brow rose, and he shook his head.

Liam stood up and walked out of the living room. I didn't want to have this conversation in the kitchen. So I lead him out side and towards the back of the house. The moon was lighting up the dark sky, as we walked on the wet ground.

"So what did you want to talk ab-" He bent over clutching his stomach in pain, as I cut him off. Honestly I didn't even realize I was going to hit him, till my fist made contact with his stomach."What the hell was that for?" He spat out breathless, clenching his stomach.

"How dare you do that to Trent." I replied, angrily while pacing back and fourth in front of him. He didn't know how bad I wanted to hit him, again.

"I didn't do anything to Trent." He responded. His voice was rising, and his face was getting redder. What did he have to be mad for? He was the one that was cheating.