Chapter Ten Crime and Punishment

Kendall POV

"What the hell." I screamed as ice cold water was poured on me. Pushing the now wet covers off of me I glared at Andrew. What the hell was his problem?

"Get dressed." He demanded loudly. Cringing I covered my ears as the loudness of his voice echoed throught my room. My head was killing me and my eyes hurt. All I wanted to do was get back in bed and go to sleep. But I didn't see that happening anytime soon.

I ducked as he threw a pair of white shorts and a black shirt at me. Was he seriously picking out my clothes? I really have to remember to lock my door at night.

"I can't wear white." I spat out angrily, throwing the shorts back at him. He glared at me before throwing a pair of black and red basketball shorts at me. What was up with him and throwing things at my head?

"Do you know what you did last night?" Andrew asked. His veins were popping out of his neck which meant he was furious. Scrunching up my face I thought back to last night. Their were somethings I remembered and some I didn't, but most of it was a blur. But I'm guessing it was pretty bad.

Shaking my head I turned away from him"I don't know what I did last night." I paused and turned to him with a scowl on my face."But I'm sure you're going to tell me."

"Damn right, First you went to that party and I told you not too. Second, you came home drunk..no wasted." He yelled loudly causing me to cover my ears, and a smirk to appear on his face. I scoffed he was enjoying this.

"I wanted to have some fun." I replied as I took off the wet shirt. He laughed a dry laugh and shook his head. Even I knew that wasn't enough to get me off the hook.

"You call that fun? If someone wanted to take advantage of you they could have." I opened my mouth to say something but he stopped me."Trent was pretty wasted hiself so he couldn't have protected you." He assured me.

"Well I can protect myself." I mumbled, while pulling the shirt over my head. Did it look like I needed babysitter? I was nineteen for crying out loud. I should be able to do as I please and worry about the consequences later. It wasn't like I was going out having sex. Or anything else extreme.

I pushed past Andrew and gathered up all of my wet sheets. Which Andrew should be cleaning, I thought as I threw them in them in the basket. He's going to wash my sheets.

"That's not the point Blake. I know you can protect yourself but I'm suppose to be protecting you." He replied.

"Why is that?" I asked, while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Because I'm your brother and since you didn't listen I have to punish you." He replied, smirking. I rose my brow I didn't like that smirk. It could only mean I was going to regret sneaking out.

"After you've finished scrubbing the floor, you guys can do the walls." Andrew told us as him and Paul watched. Chores was the punishment, he could have done a little better. Okay I'm not going to lie this was horrible and I had a hangover.

The worse part was that he had paired me with Harry of all people. I'm sure that was part of the punishment too.

"Stay on your side Kendall." Harry snapped as I bumped into him. I couldn't believe he was acting so childish. How old was he anyway?

"I would stay on my side if you stayed on yours. " I spat out through clenched teeth. I did not need this right now especially since I had an hangover. He rolled his eyes and I couldn't help but stick my tongue out at him.

"Stop acting like a child." He whispered as he glared at me. Oh so now I was acting like a child.

"God you're so annoying." I mutttered as I put the towel in the bucket. We also had to share a bucket and clean the same spot. I'm guessing putting two enemy's together was Andrew's master plan. Next time I'll sneak out and not get drunk.

Something hit me in the back of the head and I whacked Harry in his. He was the only one next to me.

"Ow why the hell did you do that." He whisper yelled as he rubbed his head.

"You hit me first." I replied in a calm voice. He glared, then pointed behind him.

"Lou did it not me." he hissed. I shrugged as I went back to cleaning. We weren't suppose to be talking to Liam and Louis just only to each other. Trent didn't have to do any of this, because he didn't have to get permission apparently. That lucky bastard is probably still sleeping.

"No Lou I won't ask her that." I heard Harry whisper yell. Chuckling I shook my head as I continued to scrub the floor. I was going to get blisters from this.

"Kendall Lou wants to know if you remember anything from last night?" Harry asked, with a annoyed look on his face. What did I remember last night? I racked my brain trying to recall some of last nights events.

"I don't remember anything." I lied smoothly. Harry gave me a weird look before turning back to Louis. Okay I remember some of what happened last night. Mostly just the embarrassing ones and the slightly awkward moments.

Feeling a pair of eyes on me I turned around and saw Louis staring at me. I shook my head when he smiled at me but I still returned it.

"I think you guys missed a spot." Zayn said, as Niall laughed right beside him. They had been watching us the whole time laughing. An evil plan came to my mind and I found myself smirking at Harry. I rolled my eyes when I saw him backing away from me. Motioning with my eyes to the bucket and towards Zayn and Niall. He nodded understanding what I was getting at.

"We're going to have to clean that up." He said as he grabbed an end of the bucket. I shrugged as I grabbed the other end.

"It's not like we aren't already cleaning up." I replied.

"Hey Harry, Kendall you guys having fun?" Niall asked while laughing. I narrowed my eyes at him which he took as a sign to stop laughing.

Before they could realize what was happening we had threw the bucket of water on them. Zayn screamed something about messing up his hair. While me and Harry laughed at them. We stopped lauding when we noticed we were actually getting along and glared at each other.

"I'm glad you guys are having fun, but you know your not even close to being done." Andrew sneered as he looked at me. He couldn't be that mad at me?"I'm going to make it so you won't want to sneak out again."

"Andrew I think you're taking this a little to far." I said while motioning towards the things we had cleaned. I mean seriously we were adults, well some of us. He shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest. He was really starting to piss me off.

"You brought this on yourself." He replied as he looked at me.

"Actually we wouldn't have gotten caught if Trent hadn't screamed." Louis jumped in. He backed away when we both glared at him. Even though I was thankful for the fact that he was defending me. He really didn't need to get in the middle of our argument.

Putting both hands on my hips I glared at him."So It's all my fault then? That's what your saying huh?" I snapped.

"Yeah it's all your fault for being reckless, irresponsible, and selfish." He yelled, loudly. I didn't cringe only glared. I maybe two of those things he mentioned but I'm not selfish. And he had the nerve to call me that.

I wanted to punch him but I held back. He was my brother after all which meant I wouldn't hit him. My anger was multiplying as we stared at each other.

"God I hate you." I told him. He looked taken back this. But I couldn't care less I just had to get away from here. Shaking my head I walked past Andrew, purposely bumping into his shoulder as I left.

Authors note- This is just a filler chapter. I love the comments I'm getting guys and I get happy every time I read them. If you want me read your story message me.

Questions-

::Do you think Andrew is overreacting?

::Should Kendall have told Andrew she hated him?

::What do you think Kendall remembers from last night.