Chapter Twenty-Four Cheater Cheater Fist Eater

Start from the beginning

"He dyed my hair." Andrew was slowly closing the door. He didn't want to have to deal with my rage."He dyed my hair purple." I repeated louder. Breathe Kendall, in and out. If I acted like it wasn't even a big deal, he wouldn't get any satisfaction.

Purple. My hair is purple. Clenching my teeth I held in a loud scream. He was so going to pay for this. Maybe I should shave all of his hair off his head. He is a heavy sleeper. How did he eve- my shampoo.

Groaning I grabbed my shampoo bottle and poured it down the drain. Why was it that I now noticed, that the color of my shampoo was purple. Now what was I suppose to do? I could easily dye my hair back. Then again he'd know he got to me.

First I had to get this flour off of my face. Then I had to fix my hair. God I couldn't even call it my hair anymore. Because it clearly didn't belong on my head. Well the color didn't anyway. Even I had to give it to Harry this time, he may have won the battle but I will win the war.

After I cleaned up the flour and did my hair. I threw my clothes in the laundry basket, and walked out of the bathroom. My eyes narrowed slightly as I caught sight of Harry. He was leaning against the wall, the beanie still on his head and a sly smirk on his face.

"I like what you did with your hair, Kendall." He smirked as he took a strand of my purple hair."It's so you."

I smiled,"Yeah I thought I'd try something new." Do you know that feeling that you get when you want to punch someone. That was how I felt right now.

"Hope Louis likes it." Harry chuckled. I resisted the urge to hit him. My fist were clenched at my sides, they were itching to hit him.Louis, I almost forgot about him.

"Speaking of Louis I need to go check on him." I spoke through clenched teeth, as I backed away from him. Something told me if I stayed to close to Harry, I was going to kill him. Or possibly injure him.

"Bye Kendall." He sang in a taunting tone. With a bang I threw open my room door and slammed it shut. Louis was sitting on my bed with a bowl of soup, his mouth was hanging open. Which caused the soup to drip back out of his open mouth.

He wiped his mouth with his sleeve. Which I rolled my eyes at, because the napkins were sitting right next to him."What happened to your hair?" He asked, as he stood to his feet.

"Don't ask." I snapped back, angrily, stomping towards my bed. The crackers, I forgot about Louis's crackers."I have to go get your crackers."

"Actually I went and got them myself." I sat down on the edge of my bed. Louis eyes never left my head as I did this. He laid back down on the bed.

I sighed,"I thought I told you to stay in dead." My voice sounded tired, and frustrated. It wasn't Louis's fault, more like a pink haired boys fault. God he just made me want to hit something. Or someone.

He shrugged,"I just got really hungry, and decided to get something for myself." He paused, as he sat up straighter."I thought I was getting better but now I think I'm getting sicker." He added.

He didn't seem like he was getting worser. Matter of fact the color was coming back. Then on top of that he hasn't vomited in like three hours. Which means he has to be getting better, wonder why he thinks he's not."Why do you say that?"

"Because when I went to the kitchen I thought I saw something...." He stopped talking, and shook his head."Never mind."

My brow rose,"What did you see?"

"It was nothing." He shook his head, refusing to tell me. Why would he mention it if he wasn't going to tell me?

"Tell me."