"Whatever Craig." I said rolling my eyes. Craig laughed again. "Ok sorry, but whatever it is, it's gets better." He said with a smile. "Thanks.." I said. Craig nodded his head. "Ight, well Im heading out, see you later." "K, lock the door on your way out." "Ight...and put a comb to that hair, you look like you been sitting in a electric chair!" Craig shouted back.

I rolled my eyes and touched my hair. "Damn do I look that bad?" I said to myself. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and went upstairs to get the key August gave me to his house and to change into some jeans. I wanted to get this over with as soon as possible. I walked outside and down the pathway around to August's door. I took a deep breath and slid the key into the lock and turned it to the right. "Hellooo?" I said outloud. I didn't know why I said that, Craig left, so im sure the house is empty.

I walked to the two big black doors with silver handles and paused. "Ok Simone, just get in and get out." I said to myself. I slowly opened the door and walked inside. It smelled just like August, and I loved that. I examined the room carefully, looking at every shirt, shoe and pair of pants he had just laying around. "Typical male." I said under my breath. I walked over to his closet and opened the door. "Damn, and he talks about me having alot of shit." I said looking around. I bent down to ground, where there was a pile of shoe boxes. I started to move them one by one out the way, trying to keep them im order because I know men pay close attention when it comes to there shoes.

After about 2 minutes of placing his shoes to the side, I started to see a lock and a part of a handle. My heart started beating faster and faster, the more I unveiled the safe. Once it was completely exposed, I froze. "Oh god Simone, what are you doing?" I said to myself. "I can't steal from him." I said again. I sat there thinking about what I should do, should I leave and not go through with this and continue doing favors for Jazz or should I let August find out that im a stripper?" I sat there contemplating until I heard a voice behind me.

AUGUST P.O.V.

It was almost 6'oclock and im still sitting here on set of Jazz's video, I finished up with my Cameo a hour ago, but Jazz wanted me to wait until she was done. So I've been sitting here watching this female change outfits and makeup and shit, like damn mayne Im ready to slide. I felt my phone vibrate in my hand and I looked down at it. I had a text from Craig.

CRAIG(5:58pm)-"They finally finished a real nigga kitchen doe!"

I laughed at Craig's stupidity and replied.

ME(5:59pm)-"Forreal mayne? good so you can get yo ass out now aha."

I hit send and looked up to see Jazz in my face smiling. "Ready to go?" She asked grabbing her purse. "I've been ready a hour ago." I said getting up from the chair. "K, so lets go then." she said grabbing my hand. We walked back to our car that was given to us on our stay and headed to the hotel. "So what are we going to do while were here?" Jazz said all cheery-eyed. "Ion noe ma, its up to you really." Jazz smiled. "Okay, how about we go to the beach tommorow." I nodded my head. "Im cool wit dat." I said with a smile. We pulled up to the hotel and entered the lobby. "Where you goin?" Jazz asked. "To one of the resturants they got here, Im hungry as fuck." I said rubbing my belly. Jazz laughed. "Im hungry to, you weren't gunna ask me to come with?" Jazz said pouting. I smiled. "I shouldn't have to ask, your my girl." I said grabbing her hand. We walked to a restuarant she picked out.

"This place is uh..really fancy ma." I said looking around. Jazz smiled. "I know, you like it though right?" She said smiling. I nodded."Yeah its straight." Our waitress came by and took out orders. I pulled out my phone again to see if I had any messages or missed calls. "What you doin?" Jazz asked me."Just checking my phone." I said not taking my eyes off the screen. "Who would be calling you?" Jazz asked defensively. I shrugged my shoulders. "Ion know ma, my mama, Craig, Brutus...Simone." Jazz rolled her eyes. "Simone is a grown ass woman August, she can take care of herself." She took a sip of her drink and looked away from me. "I never said she couldn't, I just wanna know if everything's good." "If she needs help with anything Im sure Brutus or Craig will be happy to help her." Jazz sat back in her seat and folded her arms. "Damn, whats yo problem?" I shot back. Jazz sighed.