"I..." She said, suddenly nervous at his proximity and the way he was staring at her.

Jack said nothing, instead he reached out and gently removed her sunglasses. He put his fingers under her chin and tilted her head before slipping his own sunglasses back on and leaving the room.

Javi was still- wondering what he was doing. She felt her chest heaving a bit- this man made her more nervous than she cared to admit. She leaned up against the desk, putting her hand to her chest and then suddenly, the door opened again and she quickly scrambled for her glasses.

"Let's see." Jack said, locking the door behind him.

Javi put her glasses back down and stared at him, noting he was holding a small black bag.

"What's that?" She asked.

"You're asking me? These are women's toys." He said, shuffling through them.

"Make up?" She asked, raising a brow.

"Yes. We're going to cover up those as best as possible." He said.

"I don't know how to use this stuff." She said. "Besides, where did you get it?"

Jack pulled out a little pot with a pump on it and small sponge. It occurred to Javi that he looked rather ridiculous holding that type of small thing in his giant hands.

"From a Lady who left it here." Jack said, without much else.

"Wait, wait. I can do it." She said as she was about to dab her with it. Jack raised his eyebrow.

"I thought you said you didn't know how to use this stuff?" He asked.

"And you do?" She asked. He smirked.

"Actually I do." He said. "Now, hold still."

"How do you..." She began but he frowned.

"let me do this already." He said, dabbing on the concealer to a few key spots and then using his finger to smooth. A few minutes later, he handed her the bag.

"Put some make up on and let's get a move on." He said.

Javi stared at him for a second and then reached into the bag, looking for a mirror. Flawless. The concealer went on smooth and flawless, you could barely see any bruising, at all. She frowned there was still the cut on her lip, though. She shuffled through and found some lipstick, a color she would not use but in reality, what color would she use?

She applied it lightly, dabbing off some of the excess with her fingers- all she needed was for the cut to blend in.

"okay- there?" She asked, turning to Jack who did not bother to look. He was busy with the camera.

"Come on." He said. Javi sighed and moved towards the seat where the camera was. She took off her Jacket, tossing it aside and sat.

"Tell me when." Javi said.

Jack stared at her through the lens, she certainly looked different with that little bit of color on her lips. He watched her for a second, sitting nervously- wondering what it was that needed to change... then he realized it.

"Pull out your braids." He said, not moving his eye from the camera.

"What?" She asked.

"take out the braids." He repeated.

"But I thought I'm supposed to have my hair out of my face?" She asked with a frown, undoing them anyway.

Jack stood up straight and put his fingers to the bridge of his knows.