I pulled into Stasia's complex and walked up to her floor. When I was about to knock on her door, I heard the someone unlocking the locks. "Oh hey Ev." Ev looked up at me and smiled. "Hey Simi, how are you? I havent seen you in forever." She said hugging me tightly. "Im good, how are you?" Ev nodded. "Im great actually, im just about to go out and get my hurr did." She said in a hood voice. I laughed. "Ok sus I see you." I said jokingly. "Well Stasi's been telling me that you been living pretty large lately." I sighed. "Oh god, what did she say exactly??" "That you've been living with a celebrity!" I laughed. "I live in a celebrity's guest house..and it's only temporary." Ev nodded. "Mhmm that's what you say now, you've been there for over a month and a half now." I smiled. "Is there something your tryna say Ev." I said crossing my arms.

Ev shook her head. "Nope. What im saying is, im sure there's more than the obvious reason as to why your still there." Ev said with a smirk. "Ev! No! Stasia likes this guy anyways." Ev nodded. "I know, I know. But he offered you a place to stay." I furrowed my brows at her. "So?" I said slowly. "So, Im just saying how it looks." I let out a smirk. "Ok Ev whatever you say." Ev smiled. "Okay, but I'll see you later, I don't wanna be late. I nodded. I watched Ev walked down the stairs and out to the parking lot. I turned around and shook my head. "That woman is something else." I said to myself. I walked inside Stasia's place and shut the door behind me. "STASI!!" I shouted outloud. "Im in here!!" She shouted back.

I walked down the hallway into Stasi's bedroom. She was laying in bed with her pajamas on, eating chips and watching TV. "Uh...is this what you called me over for?" I said motioning to her body. Stasi scoffed. "No, look." Stasi threw a magazine at me and I caught it. I examined the cover carefully and read it outloud. "Guess who is Singer August Alsina's new boo! Details inside." I sighed. "Really? Didn't I tell you about him and Jazz?" Stasia nodded. "Yeah but why would he ask me on a date if he was messing around with her??" She asked in a confused tone. I sat down on the edge of her bed and shrugged my shoulders.

I knew why August asked her out, to strike a nerve in me, but I couldn't say that. So my best bet was to just stay quiet. "I don't get men." Stasia said stuffing a dorito in her mouth. "I know Stasi, im sorry." I said patting her on the back."It's not your fault girl, you tried to warn me. You always have my best intrest in mind and I love you for that." Stasia looked up at me and smiled. I let out a small smile. "Your welcome." "You and my mom are the only people in my life that I know would never lie to me or betray me." Stasi smiled at me and hugged me. I instantly felt like a pile of shit. Half of me wanted to come clean to Stasi about everything that happened between me and August, but how do I do that without hurting her??

I hugged Stasia back tightly and let go. "Don't worry about August ok? You'll find somebody better." Stasia smiled. "Your right. I will." She grabbed a handfull of Doritios and started to eat them. "Oh and just a heads up.." "What?" Stasia said. "He's leaving with Jazz tommorow night for the Bahamas." Stasia rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She said eating another chip. I laughed. "And give me this." I said snatching her bag of doritos from her and tossing them in the trash. "What the hell Simi!" Stasi exclaimed. "Look, I get your sad, but gaining 100 pounds when your a stripper isn't cool." I said in a laugh. Stasi chuckled. "Fineeeee, your right again." I smiled. I laid back on the bed with Stasi and watched TV. I knew eventually I was going to have to tell her about what happened between August and I, but im not saying a word until I really have to.

1 HOUR LATER

"Sooooo." Stasi said randonmly. "So what?" I said confused. "How are you and that guy Tyrese? That I still haven't met by the way." I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Were go-" My eyes quickly shot open. "Oh shit!" I said to myself. "What is it?" Stasi said in a scared/confused tone. "I completely forgot to call him back." "Ohhhh somebody's not being a good girlfriend." Stasi said in a mommy voice. I shot her a stale look and reached for my phone off the nightstand. "I'll be back." I said walking towards the bathroom door. "Oh, I see you can't talk to him infront of me? it's all cool though." Stasi said placing both hands behind her head. "Whatever." I said in a laugh. I walked inside the bathroom in Stasi's room and closed the door. I dialed Tyrese's number and placed the phone to my ear. I was nervous as hell to hear what he had to say to me.