"Why don't you sit down?" Matteo suggested, making her tilt her head to look at him. This was where Javi snapped.

"Sit down?" She asked, her voice low. Matteo nodded. Javi stared at the chair and then suddenly reached out for it, lifting up the heavy chair quite easily and flinging it across the room towards the surgical tray, a loud crash following.

Matteo did not move, nor did he blink, aware before she threw it that this might be a possibility.

"Calm down!" Another voice suddenly caught Javi's attention. Javi turned to look at the man by the the door- a man who seemed more like a giant.

"Who's he?" She asked, moving her eyes back to Matteo angrily.

"That's Jack. Say hello." Matteo said with a slight grin.

"Hello." Jack said, his voice cold and curt. Jack stared at the girl in front of them- she seemed very young, extremely slim and tallish. Her hair was hanging in a bedraggled fashion from the nape of her neck, loose strands sticking out in all directions. She was covered in sweat and dirt, her face unpainted... she was a mess. The shirt she wore was at least two sizes too big and it was wrinkled and torn beyond repair but he could read the name Sandra, neatly printed in the left corner.

"Great. Listen, I'm pretty pissed. I mean, you just fucking kidnapped me, you sent some apes to the shop and had them take me. I thought they were going to cut off my fucking pinky!" She said, leaning forward and slamming her hands against the desk.

"And yet, you didn't talk. Why?" Matteo asked. Javi stared at him for a second, a little surprised by his question. She sighed, removing her hands from the table and beginning to pace back and forth.

"Did it ever occur to you that I'm more afraid of a lunatic like you than them?" She said.

"Fear is usually a good motivator." Matteo said, "Any other reasons?"

Javi stared at him.

"This is unbelievable. I demand to be let go... NOW!" She said, trying to keep her volume in check.

"You'll be let go when you answer a few simple questions. Are there any other reasons?" Matteo said, now it was he who placed his hands on the table, obviously loosing his patience. Javi was still, aware that if he was capable of doing this... he could be capable of so much more.

"I don't know." She said at length. Matteo raised a brow.

"You were going to be tortured and yet you don't know?" Jack said, making Javi turn to him. That was a disturbing man if she ever saw one. She shook her head lightly and turned back to Matteo.

"I really don't. All I kept thinking was that those men were dangerous and if they were willing to torture me just to get to you, then whatever you have must be worth protecting." Javi said. Matteo sighed.

"I've never heard anyone explain it like that before." Matteo said to Jack.

"It's original." Jack said, scowling at Javi.

"It's bullshit. My instinct is bullshit- In the end it turns out the only dangerous person is you." Javi said, looking at Matteo. Matteo stared at Javi- his penetrating eyes making her nervous.

"Sit down, Javi and I'll tell you who I am, what I do and what it is I want from you." He said.  Javi's anger had gone down considerably after yelling and for the first time she really just how precarious the situation was.

With a nod, she walked over to the corner and dragged her chair back before sitting.

"Okay- I'm listening." She said.