"She's going to get herself killed." She muttered, overwhelmed. On the one hand, she was genuinely scare for her friend but on the other hand, she had not idea that Javi could ride a motorcycle.

----

Javi followed the van at a distance for a little over a half hour. She was so focused on not loosing them that she didn't really notice where she was heading, or that she was in a part of the city she didn't recognize at all.

After a while she couldn't see the van at all and she began to worry that she had lost it.

"Shit." She said, pulling over and trying to get a sense of direction... that's when she spotted the van in the distance, pulling into a warehouse.

For a second Javi only watched and then the switch in her head went on and she drove towards them.

"Motherfucker." She said as she practically jumped off the motorcycle and ran into the warehouse.

She spotted the van immediately but she was no longer interested, instead she continued to move forward, determined and wouldn't you know? There stood Matteo Peroni, talking to the two men.

"You motherfucker!" She called, ready to charge at him but the two men blocked her.

"It's okay, move. It's fine." Matteo said, grinning at Javi.

"You piece of shit, it's not fine. You stole my bike!" She said angrily. Matteo sighed.

"I know, I'm sorry. It was the only way to make sure you came." He said. Javi stared at him wide eyed and mouth open.

"Who are you?" He asked after a few seconds. Javi just stared.

"Are you freaking kidding me? Who am I? Who are you? You seriously just stole my bike to get me here!" She said. "What the hell is your problem?"

"Excuse me? You're the one that chased two strange and very large men in a dark van across town for a bike." He said. Javi stared at him for a second and then nodded.

"Okay, yes. That was crazy... but that doesn't excuse you." She said. Matteo nodded.

"You're right, it doesn't." He said. "I'm sorry."

"You're sorry? Oh, great. That makes it all better. Excuse me, I'm leaving. I'm going to figure out how to take my bike on that motorcycle and You are going to leave me alone. Stop reaching out to me." She said, "unless you want me to get a restraining order."

Javi turned on her heel and began to walk away.

"Who says the cops would listen?" He said. Javiera was still.

"Javi- why don't you calm down and come talk to me? Okay. I promise, we aren't going to hurt you." Matteo said. Javi turned to face Matteo, her face questioning but resolute.

"Okay. Say whatever you have to say and then I can be on my way." She said.

"I didn't realize that you could ride a motorcycle." He said.

"Of course not, you don't know me." She said. To be honest, Javi had only driven a motorcycle once before but she was a natural.

"Like that thing you did on the bike the other night- that takes a lot of strength and agility." He said, beginning to pace.

"I like to work out." She said.

"But you're way too good for someone who just likes to work out." He said.

"I like to work out a lot." She said.

"And you're fast- like the other day at my home." He said.