Our Day Without Kids

Start from the beginning

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Like what?"

"Well,
1. You're a big, cuddly teddy bear.
2. You're very gentle and sweet with kids in general, especially ours.
3. You're a very loving husband and father.
4. You're a great guy who has a big heart, you just don't like showing it because you think it makes you look weak.
5. You care for the safety of your whole family instead of the self absorbed guy I once knew.
And 6. I love you, as if that wasn't a good enough reason." I hugged him tightly.

"I love you too, Petey. Thank you for showing me how amazing it is to have and raise a family. I couldn't've asked for a better one." He hugged me tighter than I was already. We stayed like that for a couple minutes until I broke the hug.

"Now, how bout we take advantage of our kid-free day and start makin love?" I kissed his nose.

"I thought you'd never ask." He laughed and kissed me before rolling me onto my back.

Wade laid on top of me and we grinded against each other as we kissed. I had a half chub going when he pulled away and went to the closet.

"How bout we put these poor, neglected toys to use?" Wade pulled out a reusable bag from the closet and brought it to the bed.

"Can we use the vibrating cock rings?" I asked as I peered into the bag.

"Not yet, I got something planned for you." Wade gave me a sly smile and took something from the bag before discarding it to sit on the floor.

"What are we-" I started but he held up two unopen sets of handcuffs, each package had two pairs in it.

"Yeah?" I smiled.

"Lay back and spread 'em." He softly commanded in his deep and sexy voice, sending a pleasurable shiver down my spine that made my cock jump with joy.

I did as he told me to and he cuffed me to the bed then sat beside me.

"Now, let's see how long it takes for you to cum without me touching that sexy cock of yours. Your cock is gonna feel as neglected as Justin Bieber's..... if he had one." Wade chuckled to himself.

"How are you gonna- oh!" I moaned when he started licking, sucking, and gently nipping my armpit. "Why does that feel so good?" I asked, confused to why I never knew how good this felt.

"Your underarms are a very sensitive, that's why." He said.

It tickled a bit but mostly felt amazingly good I swear, a damn ghost was tugging hard on my cock!

"Ohh! Wade!" I moaned.

"You like that?" He chuckled as he went down to my nipple.

Wade bit, flicked his tongue over, and sucked on my nipple.

"Mmm." I moaned

"Didn't know I could still get milk out of those but hey.... I'm not complaining." Wade kept sucking and, I guess, getting milk.

"You shouldn't be able to, that must be left over from before." I said as he moved down my body again.

Wade started rubbing my sides while using his tongue to mess with my belly button.

"It tastes like soap in here." Wade said as he stopped and laughed.

"I guess I didn't get it all out." I chuckled a moan out.

Wade kept moving down and was sucking the crease of my thigh. I unintentionally bucked my hips and moaned when the cold air he blew hit the spot he had just licked.