Jay's POV

Marcus walked back to me proudly showing his mark and I realized then that he needed a family. "The bonds can be dissolved at anytime so no there not permanent." Lilly said and I took a chance as Marcus's little arms held mine. I extended my arm to her and we were bonded soon after that everyone extended there arms along with mine creating a beautiful chaotic mess of gold on her arms.

Once everyone was bonded and her energy surged I felt her radiating Alpha power again but said nothing. I was sure she was eighter an alpha or an alphas child. Did she know? I was sure she did. If she knew she was an Alpha then that would explain so much precaution and safety measures towards her. "In this bags are at least three changes of clothes for each of you. They're one size fits all in blue, black, gray and red. They're all basic but I didn't have time for more detailed shopping." She told us.

She turned around and began handing each of us a two bags except for Marcus who received four bags. "One bag has two pairs of shoes. I didn't know your sizes so I guessed, hopefully they fit or Ill return them. There all tennis in black and white." She told us motioning for us to open the bags and pear inside the price tags where missing but I could tell they weren't exactly cheap.

Marcus was over the moon as he showed me everything he'd gotten from Lilly. "We have plenty of pillows, sheets, comforters and blankets to use but not much space. So you're gonna have to find some place to sleep." She said turning to Caleb and Jersey. "Follow me and help me get some stuff for our guests." She told them walking away with them behind her. "The couch turns into a bed and someone could take the futon but the rest will have to sleep in normal couches or the floor." Daniel told us and I nodded.

Lilly's POV

"Guys you'll be taking my room for awhile, if that's ok with you. I'm gonna move my things to Dannys room tomorrow so you'll have space." I said handing them all the bedding before taking some myself. "That's fine Lilly and don't worry you don't have to move your things. We know how to respect private property." Jersey said as we walked back and Caleb nodded. After knowing them for awhile I knew they were good people.

We placed everything down on the table and I turned to Jay. "You can use the bathroom in the hall. It has a shower and its fully stocked, feel free to use it." I told them, smiling. "Its late Lilly, we're gonna go to bed. Call mus if you need us." The couple told me walking towards my room. "I'm gonna do a few laps, Danny, come with me." I told him while he's eyes where on the rogues.

I grabbed all my clothes from the room carelessly piling them up on Daniels bedroom floor along with several pairs of shoes. I changed into a one piece swim suitsome and some shorts before walking back out to the pool with Daniel in some shorts and shirtless. He was intelligent and very good looking with a good position in the pack. I couldn't understand why Ashley didn't accept him as her mate but I guess she had her own reasons for doing it.

I was in the middle of doing my thirty nightly naps when I heard Marcus looking for me. "Where's Lilly?" I heard a young Marcus said before Ashley answered, "She's outside swimming, Marcus." As soon as I got out I saw his little face glued to the crystal wall facing the pool with Jay holding him back. "I'm cutting this laps short. Let's just head inside." I told Daniel and he nodded. 'Are the shields up?' I asked him through minlink and he nodded. 'Armed and ready.'

I toweled off and walked inside to a sleepy Marcus. "You won't leave?" He asked me as I walked inside and his eyes were closing. "Of course not, Marcus. Ill be here when you wake up." I told him as he got comfortable on the futon. "You promise?" He asked me before he fell asleep and I nodded. "I promise." I said smiling. "He's gotten attached to you rather quickly." Jay said as he layed down on the floor next to Marcus.

"Ill be in our room if you need me." I told them as me and Daniel headed to our now room. "Ill sleep on the floor. You take the bed." Daniel told me as I walked into the shower with my pajamas. When I got back out Daniel had already made his spot on the floor next to the bed and was waiting for his turn in the shower. I got into bed and fell asleep sure that I had made the right choice in letting the rogues stay. Hopefully I was making the right choice...

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Enjoy the chapter the excitement starts soon! VOTE , COMMENT, SHARE keep making this story popular. Next, upload will be up by the end of the week.