Stay Dead (Oswald)

Imagine...... 🐧

You sat next to Oswald with your hands folded as you watched his reaction to seeing Galavan on the television

You sat next to Oswald with your hands folded as you watched his reaction to seeing Galavan on the television. He just doesn't know how to stay dead does he....? You wouldn't mind killing him this time around. He not only killed Gertrude. But he killed your mother as well when they both were locked up by him.

He tortured you guys.... he killed them right In front of you. You four had always been a little family, your mothers having been best friends since childhood. And you and Oswald have always been super close. Losing them was a stab to the heart. And when the chance came to kill him, you both didn't even think twice about it. You softly placed your hand on Oswald's shoulder as he flung a plate at the tv, cracking the screen slightly as you flinched a little.

"He's got some nerve coming back..... he's shown himself. So we all know he's back. And we will be coming for him. I don't care what it takes. We will kill him again. I can make sure of that......" You softly rose from your seat as you wrapped your arms around his neck, softly laying your head on top of his as he gently traced your arm with his fingers, the both of you lost in thought.

"I never doubted that Oz. Not at all...." No matter what, he will be dead again. No matter what you have to do, he will be gone. He caused Oswald and you so much pain. And you won't let him do it again. Ever.....