"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked. I was getting madder by the second. "I don't get how you have a problem with me basically asking you to live with me, your BOYFRIEND by the way, but you didn't turn down August when he asked you." I shook my head and crossed my arms. "So this is what this is about huh? The fact that I live in Augusts' guest house?? Well, I don't recall you having a problem with were I lived until you found out that August lived a couple steps away." "Watchu tryna say?" Tyrese asked loudly. "What im saying is, apparently you feel threathned by him, like y'all in a competiton or something." Tyrese sighed. "Simone, I see the way that nigga looks at you, you can't tell me he's not into you. Im pretty sure he's made a pass at you already." I looked down at my lap and back up. "He's tried hasn't he?" I didn't answer. "Simone, has something happened between you and him?" I sigh. "W-we kissed..but I promise you that's all that happened. I lied. I've been lying a hell of a of lately, and it's starting to bother me.

Tyrese shook his head and sighed. "Really?? And when where you gunna tell me this?" "I wasn't going to because I handled it." I said. "Handled it how?" Tyrese said. "I made it clear that Im with you, and I want you and only you." I said grabbing his hand. Tyrese clenched then unclenched his jaw. "...Alright Simone, I believe you, I just don't want you around him when Im not there, got it?" He asked sternly. I nodded yes. He let out a faint smile and started up the car.

When we pulled up to the gate, I gave Tyrese a goodnight kiss and made my way to the guest house door. "Aha, your so funny." I heard a woman's voice in the distance. I peeked around to August's door. I saw Jazz and August hugging once again, and I wanted to throw up in my mouth. "What the hell was she still doing here? It was almost 10:30." I thought to myself. I saw Jazz pull away from the hug and kiss August. I felt my heart drop to the pit of my stomach. "This nigga is really something else." I thought again. I walked down the rest of the pathway and entered the guest house, slamming the door. I couldn't believe he had the audacity to try and make me feel bad about our situation, when he's been fucking with Jazz. I couldn't lie though, Jazz was bad as fuck. I guess I really was replaceable. I threw myself back on the bed and crawled under a sheet. I closed my eyes, having a million thoughts race threw my mind. I then felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"What is it now??" I said bringing the phone up to my eyes. I slid the lock bar over and read my text from Stasia.

STASIA(10:25pm)-"Hey boo! I can't wait for tommorow, don't 4get!"

I sighed and closed the message. I did forget about the whole Stasia meeting August thing, and after seeing what I just saw, I wasn't looking forward to it AT ALL. My attitude tommorow was going to be hell.

TYRESE P.O.V.

While driving home, I felt my phone go off in my pocket. "This must be my baby." I said smiling to myself. I reached into my pocket, slid the answer bar over without looking at the caller I.D.

ME: "Yes gorgeous." I said with a smile on my face.

??: "Thanks for the compliment, but that's a little gay dont you think?"

I sighed once I realized who it was.

ME: "What is it man, im driving."

??: "Chill, I just need a update on everything that's happening.

ME: "Nothing's happening, im good."

??: "Oh, so in other words, your not doing your job??"

I sighed.

ME: "Im doing my job man, don't worry about me."

??: "Look, Ion got time for the games Tyrese, you got until next wednsday to get this shit right, or it's yo ass."

ME: "Man, you know what?? The deal is off. Unlike half of these niggas, I ain't scared of you, so if you coming, come on then."

??: "Aha, Oh so you a tough guy now??? Man fuck you, you wasn't built for this shit anyways, I know other niggas who will go through with this."

ME: "Not when im around, that shit aint gon happen."

??: "Yeah, we'll see."

I heard the phone beep in my ear indicating the call was over. I threw my phone in the passenger seat and continued to drive. "I wish I never met that nigga." I said outloud. "Let the games begin."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Short I know, Im trying to save all the good stuff for the upcoming chapters!

Shits about to get REAL y'all.

What you guyss think about Tyrese's phone call ??

Vote/Comment !