Chapter Twenty-Four

A/N: I hope you guys like how I try and match the gifs to what’s happening in the chapter.

Soph —

It finally happened. Niall and I are officially a couple. It happened ironically enough when we went to kiss the Blarney Stone—we ended up locking lips with each other instead. I may not have ‘the gift of gab’ but I wouldn’t trade my boyfriend for the world—he is sooooo amazing.

Being with Niall is nothing like my relationship with Tim. I used to be nervous and not know where I stood with Tim, not sure if I could kiss or hug him. Now I don’t have to worry about any of that. Niall always wraps his arms around me and when we kiss he keeps his eyes closed for a few minutes after so that he can brand every touch into his memory. He is constantly telling me how amazing I am, and that I’m pretty, and that he isn’t sure what he did to deserve me. He is the sweetest guy I’ve ever met and so goddamn adorable that sometimes I have to double check that I’m not dreaming.

We’ve been staying in Donegal and his grandparents’ house for three days and yesterday I woke up to find him missing—in case you’re wondering, we share the guest bedroom and yeeessss we share a bed but before you go all dirty on me, nothing bad ever happens. We both aren’t ready for that yet. Anyways, I wasn’t sure what to do without him so I just grabbed a book off the top shelf of the dresser and started reading. I was sitting cross-legged on the floor when Niall finally came back. He grabbed my left hand with his—he’s left handed—and as he tugged me to my feet I felt him slip something onto my ring finger. It’s called a Claddagh ring—Niall bought it for me so that the whole world knows I’m taken, so no one would steal his girl. I thought it was the cutest thing ever.

Tonight, we are crashing a family reunion party. Yep, you read that right. Me, Ms. Goody Two Shoes, is crashing a party. I’ll admit that I’m a tad afraid of getting caught but Niall assured me by saying that even if we do he doubt they’ll do anything serious. He says that they’ll probably be excited to have more people to party with.

I’m really sorry to hear you and the sex god broke up—he wasn’t right for you anyways.

Love you like the Swiss love chocolate,

Brooke.

- - -

“You look exceptionally gorgeous tonight, Ms. Brooke.”

“Thanks, Ni.” I twisted a bouncy curl on my thumb and pushed my feet into a pair of cream heels. We’d gone shopping at a dressy Irish shop that afternoon so that we could fit in at the party. I was wearing the laced florally dress Niall had bought for me in Dublin, just fancied up with some heels, some jewelry, and a coral lipstick. Niall was also dressed in his outfit from Dublin, only this time equipped with a tie.

“I can’t believe you’re making me do this.” I groaned.

Niall laughed, snaking his arm around my waist. “It’ll be a blast. Don’t worry about it. Nothing’s going to happen.”

“But why? Why are we doing this?”

“Honestly?” Niall ran his hand through his tangled blonde mop of hair, causing it to look perfectly tousled. “I’ve always wanted to crash something, and this sounded as good as anything.” He admitted.

I rolled my eyes, but couldn’t peel the smile from my face. Life with Niall could never be considered boring.

“Just remember to play it like the tour group thing. Act like you belong and make an impression on someone. You heard the girls at lunch; they don’t know half the people who are even going to be at this thing. S’not like people are going to realize right away that we aren’t part of the family. Find someone who seems to be on the outskirts of the whole thing and befriend them. We’ll be fine.”

I laughed shakily as Niall led me out of the house. His eyes flashed playfully, “You know I’ve always wanted to crash a party.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry it’s extremely short, but I updated pretty fast, don’t ya think?;) But erm, it’ll be interesting to see what happens at this party.. hahah let’s just say it’s going to be a memorable chapter..