•Chapter 58•

[Jai]

"Jaiden. Jaiden get up," I heard someone say shaking my arm.

"What," I groan opening my eyes slightly.

"You missed breakfast. Jake is down stairs," Joey said leaving the room.

I groan as my headache and hang over battle for room in my body. I smell the sleeves of my sweater as I walk into the living room. Jake walks straight up to me giving me a hug not saying a words.

"Drink this it'll make you feel better," Joey says handing me a giant glass of water.

"Thanks," I say sitting on the couch with Jake.

"So how are you," Jake says in a sensitive tone.

"I'm fine," I say rubbing the sweater to my face.

"You're a bad liar."

I sigh rolling my eyes.

"How do you actually feel," Jake says as I taking a sip of the water.

"Ugh," I sigh, "I'm hurt and I just don't know if I want to talk to him again."

"Don't you dare say that because it's not true," Jake snaps at me.

"How do you know what is and isn't true," I snap back smelling the sweater again.

"Well I know that's Dalton's sweater and you haven't taken it off since you got here. Face it you still love him. You can't convince a single person that it's not true."

He was right and I hadn't even realized it. I had been wearing Dalton's sweater and using it almost as a security blanket. I do love Dalton I just can't get the image of her lips on his out of my nightmares.

"I miss him," I say choking back my tears.

"Then do what's right and talk to him."

"I can't," I say getting up and pacing the floor, "if I see him I won't even know what to say. I just don't want to fight with him," I say rubbing my forehead.

"What do you want," Jake says standing up holding my wrists.

"A bag of peachos and Trent on the phone."

"I'm on it," Joey says walking out the door while Jake hands me my phone. I have some pretty great brothers.

[Dalton]

After spending hours in rehearsals I still couldn't get Jaiden out of my head. I spent most of the day pacing the floor or messing up notes of my songs. After spending so much time messing things up I just get up off the stage and go into the blue room hiding under a blanket.

"Dalton," Mackenzie said quietly walking in, "you okay?"

"Not really," I say rubbing my eyes.

"Have you talked to Jaiden?"

"No and it's killing me," I say sighing, "I don't know what to do. I know I messed up but I just want her in my arms."

"You'll get her back," Mackenzie says in a comforting voice.

"Maybe not this time," I say wiping my nose getting up.

"Where are you going?"

"Back to the hotel with my parents," I sigh grabbing my keys.

I get into my car and grab my phone. I look on all of Jai's social medias to see if she has been on. Nothing. I start my car and drive to the hotel room that Trent and I have been sharing since Jaiden and i's fight.

"Hey," I sigh walking into the room.

"Hey bud," Trent says packing some stuff into a backpack, "how ya feelin?"

"Shitty," I say falling back on the bed covering my face with a pillow.

"I'm sorry man," he says tapping my knee, "you know I'm here for you if you need me. I'm gonna go out for a while shoot me a text if you need me."

"Alright man see ya later," I sigh as Trent walks out the door leaving me with my thoughts.

Every nerve in my wanted to just pick up the phone and call Jaiden and tell her I'm sorry for every stupid pain I've put her through. Every time I dial her number or try to contact her in anyway she always just ignores it. In reality all I wanted was to hear her voice.