•Chapter 5•

[Dalton]

Breath taken by her beauty, I was speechless as she walked over to the table.

"Hey," she said standing on her tip toes slightly to give me a hug.

"Hey! You look beautiful," I said awkwardly as we both sat down.

-----

"You did not put on a Cinderella dress for a video," Jai laughed in her adorable high pitched laughed.

"It was super fun to make but yeah it was a tight squeeze," I laughed.

We finished our food and decided we wanted to go for a walk. We walked around blocks and down streets until we couldn't even recognize the streets anymore. I smiled as she laughed at my jokes and made her own hilarious ones. I loved how she is such a free spirt. Like every time we would walk past a restaurant or store that was playing a song she knew she would dance to it as if she was a little girl dancing to her favorite song in the mirror.

"So sir Dalton," Jai said as we both finished dancing to a song, "what do you want to do for the rest of your life?"

"Probably breath," I remarked sarcastically.

"Shut up," she laughed as she lightly hit my arm, "I'm serious for once."

"I don't know. I really just want to make music. How about you? What's the future like for Jaiden Kid?"

"I just want to live. I want to live my life to the fullest and make music," she smiled at me.

[Jai]

Dalton and I spent the rest of the day just walking around and talking. It wasn't anything special but it's the best date I've ever been on. I looked down at my guns and roses tank top with the goose bumps running up my arms.

Once we got to Dalton's car we both sat on top of his car and watched as the sun went down. He looks at my arms and gives me his leather jacket.

"I've had a great time with you tonight Dalton," I said to him as the sun was almost gone from the sky.

"I've had a great time with you too. Did you drive here?"

"No I took a taxi."

"Here I'll drive you," he said sliding down the front of the car.

He grabbed my hands and helped my slide down the front of the car. We got in the car and drove back toward the hotel. As we got closer to my hotel I felt a pit in my stomach. I didn't really want to leave. I like hanging out with Dalton.

"Well this is me," I said as we pulled up the front of my building.

"Yeah," he sighed.

"Did you want to walk me up to my room?"

"Sure!"

We both got out of the car and he grabbed my hand. I smiled as we walked up the walk way to my hotel. The lobby was empty. We walked past the pool as I saw a sign that said the pool closes at 10:00. I noticed a family walking out of the pool as the door started to shut I let go of Dalton's hand and ran to the door grabbing it right before it locked shut for the night.

"Care to go for a swim Rapattoni," I smirked.

We ran into the pool area. No one was there. We both looked around in aww as we saw the pool glow with the sky light above the pool. I took off my shoes and Dalton did the same. Dalton looked in the pool but it wasn't too long before I walk over and push his back in the pool. He grabs my hand and we both fall in together with all our clothes on. I laughed and he picked me up and spun me around with him holding me by waist.

"Marco," Dalton called with his eyes closed.

"Polo," I tried to whisper behind him.

He quickly turns around and grabs me so our faces are inches away. I smiled and tried not to giggle as his hypnotizing light blue eyes stayed glued to my green eyes. He kept looking at me as I looked up at the skylight and saw all the stars staring down at us. I looked back at him and he just smiles at me.

"What," I laughed.

"You're beautiful," he smiled looking down at his arms that are still wrapped around my waist keeping me from touching the bottom of the pool.

Our lips moved in closer until I could feel his breath on my lips. Suddenly we heard one of the double doors open. Dalton and I snuck out of the pool making almost no noise. He pulls me around a corner as we see the security guard walk past us we slip out the pool doors and toward the elevator leaving a trail of puddles as we carried our dry shoes.

------------------------------------------------------
Author's note

Sorry this chapter was so long! I didn't really expect it to be this long. Anyway as I hope you're enjoying the story and thank you so much for reading I know the writing isn't very good. Bare with me I'm so new at this :)

Thanks again!