•Chapter 37•

[Dalton]

After a solid 20 minutes Jaiden had fallen asleep on my shoulder to the sweet sound of Avalon and Ameet's music. I play with Jai's hair until I decide she should get to bed.

"Hey Trent help me with the door," I ask picking Jai up.

"Sure," Trent says opening their door then Jai and i's door.

Trent moves the sheets while I put her in. I tuck her and kiss her forehead before Trent and I walk back over to Avalon and Ameet.

"That was adorable," Avalon teases.

"You guys are so cute," Ameet says.

"Thanks," I smile sitting down.

"They're in love," Trent teases making kissy faces at me.

"Whatever," I laugh under my breath.

"Well are you," Avalon says turning around in her seat.

"Define in love," I dodging the question.

"Don't play dumb boy," Ameet comments.

"You know what I think," Trent says sitting on the counter, "I think Dalton is afraid to be in love."

"Aren't we all," I say quietly.

"Well yeah. That's what makes falling in love great," Avalon smiles.

"Yes," I say so quiet it feel like only I could hear it.

"Yes what," Trent asks.

"Yes I'm in love with her," I smile to myself.

-----

[Jai]

I don't know if you have ever been woken up by a hair dryer but I can state for a fact that it sucks. I look up and see Avalon blow drying her hair in Dalton and i's bathroom. I stretch and walk into the bathroom.

"Oh I'm so sorry! Did I wake you up," Avalon says turning the dryer off.

"Don't worry about it," I yawn, "where's Dalton?"

"He fell asleep in Trent and Mackenzie's room so I assume he is still there."

"Did I miss anything yesterday after I fell asleep," I yawn grabbing a blanket.

"Just Dalton talking about you," Avalon smirked at me.

"Oh really? Talking shit already is he," I tease.

"Not at all. The exact opposite actually," Avalon smiles, "he really loves you."

"Well I'd hope so. I love him very much too," I smile to myself, "I better go get him."

I walk out of the room bringing the blanket with me. I knock once on the door before Mackenzie opens the door without his glasses.

"Hey Jai," he yawns.

"Hey Mack," I smile messing up his already messy hair, "I heard you found my boyfriend."

"Oh yeah. He was out last night. He fell asleep on the keyboard."

I smile as Mackenzie points to Dalton sleeping head down on the keyboard. I laugh looking at how he is sleeping. I go over to him and kiss the top of his head wrapping the blanket around him.

"Hey sleepy head," I say as Dalton starts to open his eyes.

"Hey," he smiles in a groggy yet kind of attractive voice.

"Let's take you back to our room, huh?"

"Okay," he yawns leaning on me.

"Alright," I laugh as he plops on top of the bed as we get back into our room, "do you guys want some breakfast?"

"I would love some breakfast," Avalon comments from the bathroom.

"Me too," Dalton says slowly waking up more.

"Awesome. I don't have a car here though so I'll just get something from downstairs. I'll be right back."

"Wait," Dalton says getting up and grabbing his leather jacket. He wraps it around my so I don't have to go out in just a tank top and leggings.

I smile at him as he kisses my forehead. I walk out into the hallway and get into the elevator. I look down at my phone and see a picture Dalton posted of him and I. I smile to myself as I see all the nice comments.

"That's cute," I hear a voice say.

I look up slowly as I realize I'm in an elevator with Sonika.