•Chapter 52•

[Jai]

Today is Dalton's big day and I plan on being there the whole step of the way. Our morning starts at his grandma's hair salon, then he is going to preform at the School of Rock where him and I met, then we have the parade, and finishing our schedule with a concert.

"Nina is gonna love you," Dalton says putting his hand on mine.

"Alright Mr. Rapattoni we're here," the driver says.

We open the door and get out together. We greeted by at least 20 screaming girls. Dalton grabs my hand tight as we go through the crowd and into the salon.

"Dalton," his grandma Joan says giving him a hug.

"Nina!"

"Jaiden look at you! You're so beautiful," she says giving me a big hug.

"Not nearly as beautiful as you," I smile.

"Let's makes Dalton's hair beautiful shall we," Joan's assistant teases as Dalton sits in the chair.

-----

"Thank you Nina," Dalton says as we get ready to leave.

"Love you Dalty," Nina says as we go out to the limo the show gave us.

We drive down the highway with just Dalton and I in the big limo. I take pictures of Dalton in the limo, he takes pictures of me, and we take pictures together to kill time. As we arrive at the School of Rock I automatically feel the same way I did the first time I stepped in here.

"Oh my god," Dalton says under his breath, "these people are here for me."

"No they're here for the free parking," I tease.

Dalton kisses me before we get out. We hurry into the building. The same smell of the building automatically sends me back to day one. I walk over to Sophie and put my arm around her as Dalton goes into a lesson with one of his students.

"How's the day gone so far," Sophie asks.

"So far it's been crazy. A little overwhelming for this early in the morning but it's been alright."

After Dalton finished his lessons him and Sophie went to warm up for their concert. I go outside the building and I'm suddenly greeted by a crowd of people wanting pictures and autographs.

After taking a bunch of pictures Sophie and her band come on stage. I go and stand with Dalton's family watching as Sophie's band preforms then Dalton.

"You guys did great," Kiva says kissing both their heads as they come off stage.

"Thank mom," they both groan as their dad messes with their hair.

"Dalton you gotta get going you're already late," Kiva says pushing us toward the limo.

"Geez," Dalton sighs as we get into the limo.

"You okay?"

"Yeah just over whelmed," Dalton says running his hands through his hair.

"What do you mean," I say scooting close to him rubbing his back.

"It's just all my life I've just wanted people to listen and now they are," Dalton says with a tear streaming down his cheek, "I just keep forgetting that all these signs and people are here for me."

"Of course they're here for you. They love you and are always going to," I smile lifting his chin up.

"what if I fail all those people?"

"Dalton, they love you. Loving you means that even if you do fail or even stubble they are here for you and are going to support you through everything you do," I say rubbing the top of his back, "besides you've never been one to fail," I smirk kissing him on the forehead.

"I love you Jaiden."

"I love you too. Now let's get outta here we have a parade to go to," I smile as we arrive at the first spot.

Kiva and Dalton sit on the back of a convertible. Dalton puts his hand out and pulls me into the car with him and Kiva. We start driving waving at all the people. The cold wind blowing at us. I look at Dalton who is looking at my arms that are covered in goosebumps.

Dalton talks off his letterman jacket he got from the show and puts it on me. I smile resting my head on his shoulder. He kisses my forehead leaving a big smile on my face.

-------------------------------------------------------
~A/N~
sorry this took so long to update I had some technical difficulties. I know the past couple chapters have sucked ass no need to tell me twice 😁 any how I'm sorry and I hope you're enjoying the story :)