•Chapter 9•

[Jai]

Once Dalton and I were reunited Joey and Jake decided they wanted to do their own thing and then have us all meet up later which is was totally fine with. I didn't want my brothers hanging out with my crush and I.

Grant took lots of picture of Dalton and I but not as many as him and I took. Grant let us go escape and go watch other concerts until False Puppet came on stage but until then Dalton and I walked around holding hands and dancing in the crowds of concerts.

"3:30 it's False Puppet time," I said grabbing Dalton's hand a little tighter as we walked to the stage.

"Hey love birds," Brennan one of the three members of False Puppet teased as we walked backstage holding hands.

"Shut up," Dalton laughed with me as I put my free hand on his arm.

[Dalton]

My friends in False Puppet told Jai and I we could watch their set from the stage if we wanted so her and I sat right on the side of the stage. She was so cute during concerts. She didn't know a word of their songs yet she danced to it like it was her favorite.She grabbed my arms and made me dance with her making me laugh. We were having a great time being fan girls. Suddenly someone noticed it was Jai Armstrong and started pointing at Jai and screaming once False Puppet finished their set.

"Oh I forgot," Tyler (a band member) says, "this is Dalton Rapattoni and Jaiden Armstrong," he said pulling us more on stage making the crowd scream. I'm pretty sure it was for her.

"Jai," a girl in the front row yelled, "please play a song!"

"I can't this is their show," she called back.

"No you should do it," Grant yelled from the merch table with the band nodding in agreement.

"Only if Dalton sings with me," she says smiling at me.

"Yeah I'll do it," I smirk with her letting go of me hand.

Jai hopes off the stage and goes to the girl who was screaming. She hugs her and asks her what song she is in the mood to hear. She looks up at me with an evil smile. What's she planning is all I can think.

"Alright," Jai says to the crowd still giving me an evil smile as she mouths something to False Puppet. She turns around and faces me, "we're gonna sing Dalton's song Hercules."

"You don't know how that goes," I laughed as she still stared me straight in the face with a mic stand next to her with a microphone.

"I did my research," she winks at me.

I throw up my hands pretending to be offended. She grabs her microphone and we decide who does what verse very quickly. I started with the first verse while she threw in an amazing harmony for the choruses. She took the second verse and all I could do while she performed was smile at her.

"Thank you San Fransisco Warped," Jai said into her Microphone waving goodbye as the fans went crazy.

"That was great," I said giving her a high five and a hug that lifted off the ground.

"You're very talented sir Rapattoni."

"Me that was all you miss Armstrong."

"You didn't mention you were performing," Joey said with Jake trailing behind him eating a snow cone.

"That's because I didn't know I was," Jai laughed grabbing my hand again.

"You two ready to go," Joey asked as we walked toward the van.

"Yeah I'm ready just let me get my bags and say goodbye," I said grabbing my suit case.

I gave the members of False Puppet and Grant a hug before grabbing my bags. Jai put on my SnapBack and of course looked better in it than me while I took my only suitcase to the car. Jai and I got in the back seat as the four of us jammed out to music while we drove to their house.