•Chapter 30•

[Jai]

It's lie. Disney land isn't the happiness place on earth. Any time Dalton and I together it makes me the happiest on earth.

Once it started to get dark out we all decided to go on the Farris Wheel and then go home. As we walk over to the Farris Wheel I feel someone grab my hand and pull me back a little in the line.

"Please sit stay with me in the Farris Wheel," Dalton says looking in the line.

"I planned on it. You have your panic face on what's going on?"

He hesitates but brings me close so just us two can hear, "I think Sonika has... has a crush on me."

"What makes you say that," I say trying not to laugh at how crazy and paranoid he is looking.

"She... made a move on me," he says even quieter.

"I'm sure she didn't mean to. Even if she does who cares she seems like a nice girl," I smile.

He looks at me and smiles back, "okay I guess you're right. Let's just get on the ride and go home I'm exhausted."

We all get on the ride and as promised I sit with Dalton. Him and I didn't get to spend as much together as usual but it didn't bother me. Any minute with Dalton made me happy.

"Guys we have to take pictures before we leave," Avalon said as we got off the ride.

We all agree to and get ready for our own little photoshoot. The first picture was of Trent, Mackenzie, Dalton, and Lee all making goofy faces. Picture two was all the girls doing goofy poses. Pictures three was all the girls babying Lee. Picture 4 was Trent, Mackenzie, and I doing the Charlie's Angel pose with me in the middle.

"Having fun," I ask Dalton as we stand in front of a fountain away from the people taking pictures.

"Tons. Today was actually really great," he says looking down at me and smiling.

I smile back at him grabbing both his hands. He looks down at me and smiles even bigger as he starts to lean in. I get on my tippy toes and do the same. As we are inches from each other's faces we are blinded by Jenn's camera flash.

"Oh come on one kiss for the camera love birds," Lee teases.

I laugh as Dalton keeps his hands in mine. He leans in and kisses my lips. I smile through the kiss and feel as he does the same.

"Now let's go home it's way past my bed time," Mackenzie says as we walk toward the cars.

On the way back to the hotel we decided it would be good to have all the girls in one can and the boys in another. I sat next to Jenn who is one of my closer friends here. I love the group Dalton and I hang out with.

As soon as we pull into the hotel parking lot Dalton comes over to me and throws his arms over my shoulders dragging his feet as we walk into the hotel.

"I'm so tired," he groans.

"I can see that," I laugh.

We all go upstairs and get to our rooms. Dalton, Mackenzie, and I all have a room right across from each other.

"Good night Mackenzie. I gotta put my Dalton to bed," I tease as Dalton keeps leaning on me.

Dalton and I go into the room. Dalton goes right to the bed and fall back onto the bed. I go into our mini fridge and get out a bottle of water. I open the ice bucket and feel around for some ice. Nothing.

"Hey I'm gonna go fill the ice bucket," I say as he slips off his shoes.

"Okay," he smiles as we grabs his pajamas.

I walk out of the room and to the ice machine. As I fill up the bucket I hear foot steps behind me. I turn around and see Sonika standing behind me.

"Oh hey," I say smiling.

"Where's Dalton," she says bitterly.

"Oh uhh he's asleep in the room."

"Oh," she says takin a deep breath.

"Sorry if he was acting weird today. He gets these crazy ideas in his head sometimes," I giggle trying to explain Dalton's behavior.

"Oh really," she says in a harsh tone, "like what?"

"Oh just something crazy. He thought that you have a crush on him and you were trying to flirt with him today," I say trying to be nice as I take the ice bucket away.

"Oh. That is crazy," she says laughing.

"Yeah," I laugh.

"I didn't just try to flirt with him," she says taking my ice bucket from my hands, "I'm gonna take him from you," she smiles evilly before walking down the hallway back to her room.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N Hi everybody!! I wanna say quick I don't believe Sonika is this way at all outside the story. I like her a lot! But for the story if that's okay with everybody I'm just going to pretend. I really hope no one gets offended by this but if you are I'm so extremely sorry. I hope you enjoy the story. Peace out Nobodies ❤️