•Chapter 51•

[Dalton]

Saturday came way faster than Jai and I were prepared for. Jai and I packed everything the night before. We get downstairs and get into a shuttle with Trent, Mackenzie, and La'porsha. We get to the airport where our private jet is parked.

"Who's excited," I ask playfully punching Trent's arm.

"You're just lucky you and Jai are the first stop," he laughs.

"Yeah whatever," I say looking at Jai who is half awake due to the fact that it is still 7:30 am.

I grab Jaiden's hand as I jump up and down in excitement. Jai keeps her eyes half open dragging her tired feet. I pick her up and give her a piggy back ride.

"Looks like someone is excited to get home," La'porsha laughs.

"Very much so," I smile as they open the plane door letting us all in.

I walk up the stairs with Jai laying on my back. I sit her down in the seat next to mine. Trent sits across from me, Mackenzie laying on a couch, and La'porsha laid in a chair near the front. I look over at Jai who is barely awake.

"What's the first thing you're gonna do when you get home," Trent asks putting his feet up.

"Hopefully sleep. Get ready for the adventurous day we all have tomorrow," I laugh resting my head on the back of the chair.

I look over at Jaiden dead asleep in the chair I put her in. I smile putting a blanket over her. I lay my head back on the seat rest and take my hat off.

-----

"Good morning," Jai says shaking my forearm.

"What time is it," I stretch.

"11:00am. We made it to Sunnyvale," she smiles making a light happy feeling in my stomach.

"Well let's go home shall we," I smile.

We say goodbye to everyone and get off the plane. I grab our bags and get in a that the show sent for us. I feel myself getting more and more excited as we get closer to my house.

"I'm home," I yell as soon as we pull up in front of my house.

"It's beautiful," Jai says getting out of the car with me.

"Family," I yell running to my dad, mom, Becca, Sophie, and Max.

"Hi baby," my says giving me a hug.

"I missed you guys," I say hugging Sophie.

"It's so awesome seeing you all again," Jai smiles hugging my family.

"It's amazing to see you too," Sophie says speaking for all of them.

"Let's get inside I'm starving," Becca says grabbing on of Jai's hands with Sophie grabbing the other.

"Good to have you home," my dad says putting his arm around me.

We get inside and set the bags down in my room. I come back out of my room and see Jai sitting at the table with the rest of my family.

"Dalton you have an interview today with the local news station at 3:00," my mom says handing Jai a cup of coffee, "before you go to that I want you to shower."

"It's like you never left," Sophie teases.

"Jai if you don't want to go to the news station Sophie and I were gonna go shopping for a little while. We would love it if you joined us," Becca smiles at Jai.

"I'd love to go," Jai smiles as I sit down next to her.

I smile at Jai holding her hand while I catch up with the rest of my family. As 2:30 rolls around I'm ready to go to the interview. I go into the living room where my sisters and Jai are.

"I'll see you later tonight," I say kissing the top of Jai's head.

"Alright tell me how the interview goes."

"I will. Love you," I say walking out of the room.

"Love you too," Jai responds back.

"Gross," Sophie teases.