Minor Efforts Sneak Peek

So, who here would like to read a sneak peek of Minor Efforts? Which is the Sequel to a story I like to call Strings.....

Check it out tell me what you think, the new book is coming soon, I mean if you want it too.

______________________________

7 years later.

"But Rachel's mom buys her the things she wants." Amelia said leaning her chair back. "Am I Rachel's mother?" I said while looking at her. "No." She sighed. "Okay, then sit your chair down and eat because emergency room is not an option today." Seriously, she's like an accident magnet.

"Am I going to daddy and Regina's house today?" Amelia asked as she ate her food. "If you eat all your food and are good, of course." I said while scrolling through my emails. She's excited to see Nicholas, I mean it's been awhile since they last spent time together.

"Because Regina says we can go get our hair and nails done today." She smiled as she played with her thick curly hair. "What about your father?" I said curiously. He does realize that this is his and Amelia's time together. Not his girlfriend and Amelia.

_____________________________

That is all that I am giving for today I mean, it doesn't give away too much and it's a basic introduction to the upcoming book. Tell me if you want more?