Do You? Chap. 14

This will be the last update for a very long time. I am truly sorry but I am going through some things right now and updating this story has to be my last priority right now. Please do continue to check back for updates. I will continue this story, I promise. I'm sorry it's short but it's all I got right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seems as if everything is against me right now at this point in my life. My brother and sister come back into my life after almost 17 years. My best friend is in love with me and apparently has been since forever. Ever since that little thing had happened with nick I'd taken shelter at Cara's and spilled all the details about my brother and sister before eventually leading up to Nicholas.

"He's in love with me Cara." I said crossing my legs while sitting on her bed. "Bullshit." She said throwing the magazine with a surprised tone. "I'm so oblivious to shit like this." I said while touching my lips.

No less than 2 hours ago I'd shared a kiss with nick unlike any other we'd ever shared before. "Well, I think the simplest question would be.. Do you love him?" She said right before Cameron walked in. "What the fuck cam, you can't just walk into my room like that!" Cara yelled.

"Sorry not sorry, I just heard the beautiful sound of my girlfriend's voice and decided to bless her with my presence." He said before leaning down and kissing me. Woah, we never talked about labels or that. "You been drinking?" He said with a disappointed tone once he pulled away.

"I think that this Is my guest and that you need to leave." Cara said before pushing him out of the door and slamming it. Thank The Lord for her, she just kept that conversation from going south. "If you want to continue this babe, we can definitely do that tonight...in my room." he said while laughing behind the door. "Go away you pervert." She said before sitting down.

"Now back to what I was saying, do you?" She asked sincerely. "I won't judge talia, just honestly tell me. Do you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know does she because I kinda want her to end up with Cameron. Just saying... Just putting it out there. Thanks for reading.