What?

"Okay just listen, I'm speaking on behalf of myself and Amelia when I say this..we just want a dog mommy, please?" Nicholas pouted. "Pwease." Amelia said making the same face as her father. "When did you teach her that?" I started laughing. "That's not the point sweetheart, the point is we want a dog." Nick said looking serious.

"And if I say no?" I said while tapping my finger on my chin. "Well than majority rules, and I'll just get it anyways." he said smiling brightly. "We'll talk about this in the morning." I said before kissing Amelia on the forehead. "It's someone's bedtime, somewhere here in the world." I said playing with her. She laughed.

"No Amelia, we don't associate with mother until she has given us her final answer." He said picking her up and climbing off the bed with her. "Whatever Nicholas, goodnight baby girl." I said. "night mama." She said barely pronouncing the words. Nicholas carried her out of our bedroom and put her to bed.

Today was a good day for Jamie, she turned one. And I'm so happy that I got to spend her birthday as a family. There is nothing I wouldn't do for that little girl. "So now that it's sleepy time for her, is it sleepy time for us or is it sexy time?" He asked climbing on top of me. "I think......" I said tracing his lips with my finger.

"It's sleepy time also." I said laughing. "Why do you have to be such a tease?" He said pouting. "Because majority rules." I laughed repeating his words. "And if it didn't?" He said seriously. "Than I would be having sexy time with Nicholas." I laughed.

He rolled over and got underneath the covers. "But I love you Nicholas." I said as he wrapped his arms around me and I laid against his chest. "I love you too sweetheart." He said before kissing me. It wasn't long before I fell asleep.

_____________________________

"Nicholas, can you move that over there?" I said fanning myself. "It's so damn hot in this house sweetheart." He said sweat dripping down his forehead and going all the way down.

"But I don't mind it." I said watching Nicholas move furniture around. "Of course you don't. You're not moving this furniture." He said before being interrupted by the doorbell ringing repeatedly. I opened it to find a brunette pregnant girl. "Can I help you?" I asked. "Yes, I'm looking for Nicholas." She said with an attitude.

"Who's looking?" I said putting my hands on my hips. "Who's asking?" She said with a snarky tone. "Mrs. O'brian, Nicholas's wife." I said before Nicholas walked over. "Who's that?" He said before pulling the door open some more. "Leslie, what the fuck are you doing here?" He yelled when he saw the girl.

"Nicholas long time no see, I just came to tell you that you have a child on the way." She said looking at me with a smirk on her face. "I'm 4 months pregnant, and a couple days more." She said smiling.