Short.

Short, I wrote it at 4:00 in the morning so sorry if its blaaaaaaah. I so don't want le story to end.

______________________________

Nicholas P.O.V

I ended up sleeping on the couch with Natalia in Amelia's room for the night. I had my arms wrapped around her waist and she was turnt away from me. She told me Natasha and Nessie weren't coming him tonight and I didn't question why.

I can see how this conflicts with what's going on between us but if she's letting me touch her I'm not going to complain at all. Even if it's just for this moment I'll take it.

But right now I really need to go use the bathroom. I removed my arm from around her and tried to get up. "Baby stop moving." Natalia mumbled in her sleep before turning around to face me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and continued to talk in her sleep before it died down after awhile. She really called me baby, but she did it in her sleep so maybe she didn't mean it. I tried to move again and this time I was successful. I climbed over her and went to look for the bathroom. Eventually I found it and handled my business before heading back to the room.

When I got back Amelia was just starting to wake up. "Oh hi princess, are you feeling better?" I cooed picking her up. She wiped her eyes with her tiny fingers and yawned. "Are you hungry? Come on let's go see if daddy can find you something to eat." I said to her. I want to be in Amelia's life more than anything. I really hope Natalia has changed her mind on the way she feels.

I made it to the kitchen and went to get the oatmeal from where I saw Natalia get it last night. I warmed it up and placed it in front of her. I tried to feed it to her but she just wouldn't budge. "It's really good, see?" I ate some of it. "Mhmm, that was very good." Man, I have a very picky child. It took me eating some more of it until she finally gave in and allowed me to feed her.

I put the finished bowl of oatmeal into the sink before picking her up and taking her back to the bedroom and sitting her on the floor with her toys. I walked over to the couch and kneeled down in front if Natalia. "Hey, Nat wake up." I said shaking her. "Hmm?" She mumbled rubbing her eyes and sitting up. "Amelia's up but I fed her, I should be leaving now though." I said standing up.

"Why?" She asked. "I thought you'd want me out now that she's better?" I was confused, I mean this was a one night thing. She still wants that divorce right? "Can you stay a little longer?" She asked. I really wanted to say yes but part of me felt like it wasn't right.

No more than a day ago, she acted like I was scum and now she wants me around. "Natalia, are we together?" I questioned, I wanted a genuine answer. "I- we.." she started but stopped and then she looked down. I shook my head before turning around to say goodbye to Amelia. "Daddy will see you later sweetheart." I said before kissing her forehead.

She smiled at me. "Nicholas wait?" Natalia said. "I don't want you to be confused on wether you love me or not." I said shaking my head. "But if we're not together why lead me on like you are right now?" I said lowly. "Because.." She mumbled. "Because you don't know what you want Natalia?" I whispered.

She's the love of my life but if she doesn't love me than I can't make her.